*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

Staying at The Cabins at FW 19th-27th. Very excited since it's my first time staying on property since 04'. Been staying off property the last 4 times we were there.

Port Orleans Riverside! Oct 27-Nov 2; possibly lengthening of dates due to flights but will modify that when the time comes.
Those going at the same time, friend me! LOL I am possibly going solo and would really love to get in on some ADR's with people. I'd hate to take up a table all to myself, yanno. xD

I'd also love to get together with anyone going during the same dates as I, either in park, or at Resort (I see you other POR people... lol). LMK!

Also, I'm apart of that facebook group that got linked earlier as well.

Last edited:
Very excited to say that we'll (me, DH, DD, DMother, and DAunt) be headed to WDW in October, but sad to say that we don't have dates yet. Waiting on DD's college to release the 2018-19 academic calendar so we can book during her fall break. This trip will be celebrating DD's birthday and our 1st trip to F&W. Also planning to do MNSSHP. We are going to try our best to book at BWV. Don't worry about putting us on the roll call just yet, but I'll be requesting to join the Facebook group. Happy planning to all our fellow fall travelers!

We are booked for October 23-26, 2018, with a Theme Park View room in CR! I'll surprise my DD with the big news on her 10th birthday in early January. I've started building a list of our hopeful "to-do's", which I'm sure will change after DD starts to chime in. I'll probably join the Facebook group that was linked earlier, if that is allowed? This is my first trip to Disney in...31 years! (I was 7 last time, so things have changed just a tad!) So my apologies if I tend to flood the board with questions.::MickeyMo

Big family trip 8 adults, 8 kids- 4 families! Grandparents first trip with all the grandkids! At this point we are in 4 rooms at Pop- "possibly" thinking of upgrading but who knows- will be there 11th-16th! Some of us are first timers, some of us are pros! Its going to be so much fun!!

So excited to say I am all booked for October 2018! The 6th til the 20th. After a four year break I can't contain my excitement. Staying at All Star Music. :lovestruc

Our 11 month window opens this Sat., 11/18 so I might as well jump aboard. Just returned from 9 days at Board Walk, 11/2 - 11/11 and we'll be booking 9 more form 10/18 - 10/26. We had the Village Green view, 4th floor, hoping for that again. This is an illness, isn't it?

Bill From PA

Our DVC owner just booked 9 days at Board Walk, Oct 18 - 27, Garden/Pool view. The last 2 years we got an upper floor room overlooking the courtyard on the Board Walk side, pretty much as good as an actual Board Walk room. Fingers crossed.

Bill From PA

My bestie just booked me on her points at SSR for 10/20-26 and will add one more night once the 7 month mark hits since she will need to purchase 11 more points to complete the trip. She had 81 points to let me use at $10/pt and the Disney charges $17/pp with tax. So, all told, 7 nights at SSR for just under $1k!! DH is a teacher, so he’s going to make a long weekend out of it and stay sat-tues and the boys and I will stay another 4 nights without him. When we go, it will be almost 5 years since the kids have gone and my 8yr old DS is so itchy to go. We told them not until 2019, but DH got some money selling a car for his father. We are trying to pull off a total day of surprise like we did for universal last Christmas!

We will be there October 4 - 8th. We will be activating AP's on our trip at the end of December, so we need have at least one more trip. We love Halloween at DLR, but will be trying WDW this year.

October 19-23, staying at Pop. Invited along my parents, my sister, my aunt and her granddaughter. We visit often but it is our first big family trip, so we know it will be VERY different. Looking forward to taking our kiddo to the Halloween party! :yay:

This will be our 5th Disney trip and always in October. It's crazy addicting but with 4 little girls 10, 8, 5 & 3 where else would we go????
We are booked at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek from October 1st-9th. Looking forward to another great Halloween Party and Food and Wine Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!