*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

Finally ADR day. Accidentally slept tll 6:20, couldn't get dining to open... because, DUH, when I switched from AKV to SSR, I didn't relink my new reservation. So, now I have to play the continual search game because the only 'Ohana on Saturday night was 9:45pm. Which, since the point is to see Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! at 8pm could actually work, but seems insanely late. So, I'll hold it for now and keep hoping for a 5pm. We could go with our original plan of 1900 at 4:30...but after hearing the dining review show last week of 'Ohana, I'm dying to try it!

So, two super-exciting ADRs, Minnie's Seasonal Dine (because my DD still loves Minnie Mouse - and she'll be in her Christmas dress!) and a very late 'Ohana.

I just finished making ADRs and got everything! We are all adults that like a few character breakfasts and a few members of my family have food allergies so we pretty much have to do every meal TS. We space them out and have a lighter lunch so it works well. Here is our lineup:

11/16 - Arrival Day! Should get early morning flight. MK Day. Dinner - Tony’s before MVMCP.
11/17 - DHS Day. Lunch - Hollywood Brown Derby. Dinner - 50’s PTC.
11/18 - Epcot/Disney Springs Day. Lunch - Coral Reef. Dinner - The Edison.
11/19 - AK Day. Breakfast - Tusker House ROL Package. Lunch - Rainforest Cafe.
11/20 - Epcot Day. Breakfast - Cape May. Lunch - Tutto Italia. Dinner - Le Cellier.
11/21 - MK Day. Breakfast - Crystal Palace. Lunch - LTT. Dinner - BOG.
11/22 - Free Day. Dinner - Boma.
11/23 - Sea World Day. Breakfast - WCC.
11/24 - Epcot Day. Hope to get CP Package for dinner at Chefs once released.

I just finished making ADRs and got everything! We are all adults that like a few character breakfasts and a few members of my family have food allergies so we pretty much have to do every meal TS. We space them out and have a lighter lunch so it works well. Here is our lineup:

11/16 - Arrival Day! Should get early morning flight. MK Day. Dinner - Tony’s before MVMCP.
11/17 - DHS Day. Lunch - Hollywood Brown Derby. Dinner - 50’s PTC.
11/18 - Epcot/Disney Springs Day. Lunch - Coral Reef. Dinner - The Edison.
11/19 - AK Day. Breakfast - Tusker House ROL Package. Lunch - Rainforest Cafe.
11/20 - Epcot Day. Breakfast - Cape May. Lunch - Tutto Italia. Dinner - Le Cellier.
11/21 - MK Day. Breakfast - Crystal Palace. Lunch - LTT. Dinner - BOG.
11/22 - Free Day. Dinner - Boma.
11/23 - Sea World Day. Breakfast - WCC.
11/24 - Epcot Day. Hope to get CP Package for dinner at Chefs once released.

That’s awesome! Tomorrow is our day...have my fingers crossed!

173 days!!! We booked our ADR's a week ago and got everything we hoped for, at the times we wanted. We are going Nov 10-18th at POR.

11/10 - No ADR's, early arrival and we plan on relaxing at the resort until heading to Epcot later
11/11- No ADR's - MK day!
11/12- DHS in the morning and Disney Springs in the evening
11/13- Early Morning Magic at MK, dinner at Epcot - Garden Grill
11/14- We are splitting up for breakfast and meeting up after - PPO 8am Crystal Palace, 8:10am CRT, 8:15am Grand Floridian Cafe
11/15 - PPO 8am Tusker House ADR, spend first half of day in AK, MVMCP that evening
11/16- Hoop Dee Doo Revue - 6:15pm Cat 1 Seating
11/17- PPO 8am Garden Grill breakfast, rest in the afternoon and go back to Epcot for Via Napoli dinner
11/18- No ADR;s, sadly heading home

I’m looking forward to trying park hopping this time around. Especially because we are close to epcot. Just worried about popping in over the weekend during F&W. What are ADRs like during the weekend of F&W (we have one at Biergarten)? Do we expect it to be seated late or is it quieter because more people are at the booths?

Looks like a few of us are doing EMM on Nov 13! Is anyone doing the Christmas party the same day? I'm thinking we will do EMM, stick around the MK until lunchtime then head back to the poly for pool time/naps. I would love to fit in epcot (doing EMM, then epcot, then the party) but I think that could be too much for DS(6).

We have one ADR booked- tusker house at 10:50!

Is anyone else going to be there on the 12th (the Monday that TP is giving 10s at all parks for)? I wonder if MK won't actually be that busy, considering it closes at 6 for the Christmas party? I would love to get in some more MK time- what do you guys think about going there in the morning (no FPs) and then Epcot later in the day (this would be my only Epcot day so we'd book FP for it)?

Plan 1-
Sun- AK
Mon- MK/Epcot
Tues- MK (EMM & MVMCP)
Wed- HS (& another park)

Or
Plan 2-
Sun- AK
Mon- Epcot
Tues- MK (EMM & MVMCP)
Wed- HS (& another park)

Looks like a few of us are doing EMM on Nov 13! Is anyone doing the Christmas party the same day? I'm thinking we will do EMM, stick around the MK until lunchtime then head back to the poly for pool time/naps. I would love to fit in epcot (doing EMM, then epcot, then the party) but I think that could be too much for DS(6).

We have one ADR booked- tusker house at 10:50!

Is anyone else going to be there on the 12th (the Monday that TP is giving 10s at all parks for)? I wonder if MK won't actually be that busy, considering it closes at 6 for the Christmas party? I would love to get in some more MK time- what do you guys think about going there in the morning (no FPs) and then Epcot later in the day (this would be my only Epcot day so we'd book FP for it)?

Plan 1-
Sun- AK
Mon- MK/Epcot
Tues- MK (EMM & MVMCP)
Wed- HS (& another park)

Or
Plan 2-
Sun- AK
Mon- Epcot
Tues- MK (EMM & MVMCP)
Wed- HS (& another park)
See you at EMM on the 13th! :cool1: Not doing the party that night, though.

On the 12th we will probably just be wandering around Epcot & then heading over to Disney Springs. If we do the party, it will be that night.

Because it's a party day, I don't think MK will really be at a 10. I would make sure to be there for RD if I was interested in any headliners, though.

I had no idea they were offering EMM during Jersey week! I'm wondering if they will offer DAH for Jersey Week.

I booked our ADRs this morning! I got everything that I was planing, except for dinner at Ohana on 11/20. The only reservation time that was available was 9:20pm, which we can't do. I'll just keep trying and use the reservation finder on TouringPlans. Or maybe go with HDDR....

11/17 - Arrival day, dinner at Reglan Road
11/18 - MK - no dining plans.
11/19 - Epcot - dinner at Via Napoli
11/20 - MK - Ohana or maybe HDDR
11/21 - Resort day - Breakfast at Cape May, dinner at T-Rex
11/22 - HS - Hollywood & Vine breakfast, dinner at Sci-Fi
11/23 - Epcot - lunch at Garden Grill

Well I thought we were booking no hard to get ADR's this year LOL, but now we want to try Beaches and Cream. I have been checking and never see any availability. We are doing a split stay so we book our ADR's on May 30th and then June 01. Has anyone here booked Beaches and Cream and how hard was it to get when your ADR day opened up? I was hoping to book it for November 27 or 28 but realistically if we can get it, it will be towards the end of our trip. Any advice is appreciated!:teeth:

Well I thought we were booking no hard to get ADR's this year LOL, but now we want to try Beaches and Cream. I have been checking and never see any availability. We are doing a split stay so we book our ADR's on May 30th and then June 01. Has anyone here booked Beaches and Cream and how hard was it to get when your ADR day opened up? I was hoping to book it for November 27 or 28 but realistically if we can get it, it will be towards the end of our trip. Any advice is appreciated!:teeth:

No experience for this trip, but it was the hardest reservation for us to get last Dec (for 6). I used a reservation finder and finally got it a few months after my ADR date. I think it is just because it is so small? Good luck!

No experience for this trip, but it was the hardest reservation for us to get last Dec (for 6). I used a reservation finder and finally got it a few months after my ADR date. I think it is just because it is so small? Good luck!
Thank you! I think I might be stalking the WDW site for this one.:scared:

Yes it's just really small in there so it's hard to get for that reason. November is a really hard month for dining reservations. I had the worst time making ADRs last year. I know my week last year was during free dining so everyone had ADRs. Last year I also went in July and had no problem getting ADRs even though I booked 47 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts