OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Where did you watch the first parade from/how early did you get there? We are going on 11/28 with a 5yo and 2yo. I know they won't make it much past the fireworks so the second parade isn't an option for us...

We went straight from the 8:15 frozen show at the castle to main street for the parade. Can't remember what time the parade was, maybe 8:45 or 9? We could have stayed up near the castle for a decent view, but we didn't know what we were doing.

Going to post this here, as well as where i initially posted it

Hello all! We have an 8:20 PPO reservation at Akershus. My question is; Should we fastpass FEA(there's a 9:35 available)or eat and then just get in line? We currently have Soarin' as our Tier 1 FP later in the day. Basically, i'm just trying to figure out how long of a wait we'll have if we don't FP FEA. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!!

Going to post this here, as well as where i initially posted it

Hello all! We have an 8:20 PPO reservation at Akershus. My question is; Should we fastpass FEA(there's a 9:35 available)or eat and then just get in line? We currently have Soarin' as our Tier 1 FP later in the day. Basically, i'm just trying to figure out how long of a wait we'll have if we don't FP FEA. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!!

I just checked touring plans and a couple of other blogs/sites for Frozen info last week before I was able to get a fp for my cousin. It looks like the Frozen ride wait isn't too bad the first 2 hours. First hour looks like it averages 20 minutes or less, second bounces up to 30-something minutes. If it was my family, I would get in line right after Akershus and keep the fp for Test Track.

We are here now and having a blast! We got a refurbished room at Pop in the 90's section! I personally love it, super cute and well layed out. Did AK this morning and the weather was perfect. Heavy holiday crowds everywhere but we are managing fine. We are not rope drop people but we do like to do the late nights. Wait times between 10-12 p.m. at MK have been very doable mid day in any of the parks has been nuts. Heading back out now to AK for a sunset safari Fastpass.

Yeah, I can see the difference over the weekend from last week. It’s getting busy, but I feel like with a good plan and realistic expectations you can accomplish a good amount.

I laughed out loud when someone said that Thanksgiving would be less busy.

Does anyone know if Mickey, Minnie and goofy dress for Christmas at mickeys backyard bbq? Thanks!

Anyone have a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservation they'll be changing for 11/27? We currently have one for our DD7 at Springs but it would really make life easier if we had one at MK

Sorry to bother you again but are leggings and a t shirt ok during mid day or will my little ones be overheated with the leggings?
Our kids are 8-12, we are all wearing shorts or legging capris but we are each taking 2 pairs of athletic or jogger type pants with us. Plan to each carry a pair in backpacks to just slip over or change into in bathrooms.

Tomorrow is the day! I am so excited for my two DD's as it's their first trip. I can't wait to see their reactions to everything from the characters, rides, and fireworks. Happy dad here and I'm not gonna lie, it may be getting a little dusty for me tomorrow!

We leave Saturday and I keep hearing about all the people getting sick! For those who are there, how are you all fairing so far??

We leave Saturday and I keep hearing about all the people getting sick! For those who are there, how are you all fairing so far??

Oh no, we leave Saturday to get there too and I’m terrified of this!! I’m thinking of having my whole family wear face masks on the plane.

Today is our last and 5th day and we are in tact and headed to universal tomorrow. Fingers crossed we stay healthy. Lots of hand washing and hand wipes here. I also brought airborne gummies and we've been taking them. Our kids are 9-11, so not putting their hands in their mouths like many I've seen. The GI system has taken a hit, but that's to be expected eating a ton of junk food. Wish we had brought a sinus rinse kit with us because there is definitely gunk in the air- been rinsing noses in the shower and taking allergy mess. Good luck!!!

My wife and kids have been sick on and off for the last month or so and I've been fine. They're all better and this morning I woke up with a scratchy throat. We leave tomorrow lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter