****Official May 2019 thread****

I still can't believe there is ZERO availability at ANY all-stars resort over Mother's Day weekend. I know there is a major event at Wide World of Sports, but still -- ZERO? I mean, I don't think it usually gets that way even for Pop Warner. And why would they not even have family suites at ASMu available? I mean, I can't imagine most high school groups use those when they travel to Disney. Sigh. So frustrating.

Hey! We're planning a May 2019 trip with our adult daughter and her boyfriend. It'll be her bfs first trip to the world, and our daughter hasn't been in 14 years!
Staying the first 4 nights at CBR then 2 nights at BWV using our points.
So, May 17-21 CBR and May 21-23 BWV. We've never been this time of year so looking forward to Flower and Garden!

Hey! We're planning a May 2019 trip with our adult daughter and her boyfriend. It'll be her bfs first trip to the world, and our daughter hasn't been in 14 years!
Staying the first 4 nights at CBR then 2 nights at BWV using our points.
So, May 17-21 CBR and May 21-23 BWV. We've never been this time of year so looking forward to Flower and Garden!
I think it is one of the nicest times of the year to stay. The Flower & Garden Festival is a highlight. The work put into the landscaping and topiaries is stunning. The food booths are fun to try. The crowds can be horrendous around Memorial Day weekend, but the rest of the month is more than workable. Have fun!

I think that I have now made all my table service reservations. 12 Table service credits, but I only get 7. Ohana, Tusker House breakfast and California Grill are going to be OOP. I was going to cancel California grill and Le Cellier and Tusker to stay 'on budget'. Wife said leave them since we're on vacation and haven't been there since 2012. We probably won't be back for a while again after this trip. Next step I guess is to get acquainted with fast pass program now that I know which parks I'm planning to be at on each day.

Just booked our flights using points :D
We used our points for our flights next week :) I just booked my May flight a couple days ago and I definitely waited too long, not happy with the price but if I wait any longer it'll just go up. I actually had to book two flights because 2 days after I get home from Disney I have to fly back down to Florida for a "work" cruise!

We used our points for our flights next week :) I just booked my May flight a couple days ago and I definitely waited too long, not happy with the price but if I wait any longer it'll just go up. I actually had to book two flights because 2 days after I get home from Disney I have to fly back down to Florida for a "work" cruise!
Yea the prices were nuts for over Memorial Day thank goodness for points.
Glad you were able to book your flights for this month with points.
That sounds like fun how long is the cruise?

Who here is waiting on dates for things like EMM, DAH, and the like? (ME!!!!!)
We added a day to our trip next week and since we're coming in early, we're able to do HS DAH on Sat!!! Super excited since TOT is my fave :love: I really want to do MK DAH so I'm hoping they have it while I am there in May and some of my group will do it with me :goodvibes

I’m just back from my January trip and even more excited about this May trip.

During my January trip I did the Disney After Hours event at Hollywood Studios and the sit down Happily Ever After Dessert Party. If you have been on the fence on either of these events, just know I would do them again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny.

If you’re interested in a trip report, I’m doing one on my Instagram. ms.maleficent

Happy Planning, May trippers. It’s getting closer!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!