Official May 2018

That's what I've been reading too. We're booked for May 4-12. I absolutely can't wait. I'm sure Epcot will be beautiful with the Flower and Garden Festival too!
We'll be there pretty much the same time (May 3-12. Grabbed the 3rd since flights are cheaper). I've read the same thing. I'm really looking forward to the nice weather.

We usually only go in December for 9-11 days but this year I'm planning on 2 shorter trips in May and December. Since I'll turn 60 in May, I decided to book a May trip. I just booked May 22 - May 26 leading into the Memorial Day weekend. Looking forward to catching the Food and Garden before it wraps up. I hear Epcot is done up beautifully for this event so I'm very excited.

April 28 - May 5 Ft. Wilderness cabins! Last visit in 1/2016. Kids will be 9 and 12, soooooooooooooooo excited to be back! :flower:

We will be there same as you (well April 28-May4) and our last visit was ALSO Jan 2016! I'm so excited!

Just booked at All Star Sports for the kids and I May 21-25. I'm actually really excited for just the kids and I because I don't have any opinionated adults to deal with :rotfl2:

Also I don't have to worry about ADRs since they are totally fine with chicken nuggets from CS places (they will be 4.5 and freshly 3)

For those who are booked with Southwest it might be worth it to check your flights. I just looked at ours and the prices have dropped.

Many thanks for the heads up! :thanks: Was able to rebook our departure flight and added back some points!

My 6YO and I are booked 5/26-6/1.

It's both of ours first time and are staying at POFQ. We have 4 day park hopper tickets.

We are doing the DDP and currently have dinner reservations at the following:

Raglan Road
Via Napoli
Sci-Fi
BOG
Chef Mickeys
Yak and Yeti

Once available, I'm hoping to get dessert party reservations for Star Wars and HEA.

Now the wait til March 27 to start booking fast passes!

My 6YO and I are booked 5/26-6/1.

It's both of ours first time and are staying at POFQ. We have 4 day park hopper tickets.

We are doing the DDP and currently have dinner reservations at the following:

Raglan Road
Via Napoli
Sci-Fi
BOG
Chef Mickeys
Yak and Yeti

Once available, I'm hoping to get dessert party reservations for Star Wars and HEA.

Now the wait til March 27 to start booking fast passes!

We overlap a bit, but we'll be at POR :) We go May 29-June 3 at POR and then switch to timeshare for June 3-June 9. :)

Went with my family in November and said I’d return in 2019.....then I got a pin code and booked a solo bday trip for 5/13-5/17. Treat Yo Self!
I'm doing the same thing! Well, close. My birthday is the 14th, ds will be away at 5th grade camp the 15th through the 18th. My long distance bestie got a pin code she didn't plan on using so I talked her into a girls only trip to celebrate my birthday. We'll be there along with a FL friend 5/15-19 and I couldn't be more thrilled to experience WDW with a group of girlfriends

Hello Fellow May'ers!

I'm so excited!!! My DS graduates college in May and to celebrate we are going to WDW! It will be myself, DH, DS, and his GF.

Ok, truth is we go to WDW every year, but this trip is going to be extra special. DS knows that we are going - he thinks we are staying at CSR, but we are going to surprise him with the Polynesian! We stayed there several years in a row when he was a little and many of our favorite family memories were made there. Since 2010 we've stayed at CSR to save money, and it's a wonderful resort, but it's not the Polynesian!

DH doesn't want him to know until we pull up in front of the Poly, so instead of taking DME from the airport we are going to get a car service to take us over. It's going to be hard to keep this a secret-I talk a lot with DS about our Disney plans.

His GF has been to WDW twice. Once when she was very small and doesn't remember. The 2nd time was about 6 years ago and she said that it was only for 1 day and it rained the whole time. She's not even sure what parks they went to only that it was a lot of rushing around. Neither time did they stay onsite. She is such a sweetheart and so much fun, I'm so glad that we will get to show her Disney the right way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter