Official: Marvel Land to come to DLR

may I also toss out one thing? There is another kiddy area on the other side of dca. The whole redwoods area (well last I looked)

may I also toss out one thing? There is another kiddy area on the other side of dca. The whole redwoods area (well last I looked)
Doesn’t have any rides in it though, unless you count the tire zip line thing as a ride.

Flik’s Flyers is like going to be back as the inside out ride that’s in the Pixar pier concept art in the old Maliboomer space.

Hello everyone! I’m saving for my first ever Disneyland trip. I’ve always wanted to ride Heimlich since I was in Pre school and I saw a Disney Parks special. I’m sad to see it go but I knew it was coming to a close with Disney’s obsession with adding SW and Marvel to the parks and Lasseter being exposed.

Do you guys think it would be open until the end of Pixarfest which is Labor Day weekend? I still want to go to DL regardless if it’s open but I would love to ride Heimlich a few times before it closes.

Hello everyone! I’m saving for my first ever Disneyland trip. I’ve always wanted to ride Heimlich since I was in Pre school and I saw a Disney Parks special. I’m sad to see it go but I knew it was coming to a close with Disney’s obsession with adding SW and Marvel to the parks and Lasseter being exposed.

Do you guys think it would be open until the end of Pixarfest which is Labor Day weekend? I still want to go to DL regardless if it’s open but I would love to ride Heimlich a few times before it closes.
I’m expecting Labor Day to be the latest bugs land will close but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it close before the end of August as demo work is now beginning on the former Bugs theater.

I’m expecting Labor Day to be the latest bugs land will close but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it close before the end of August as demo work is now beginning on the former Bugs theater.
I think it will be open through Pixar Fest since it is a Pixar property
Thank you I was a little worried because Disney doesn’t think like that sometimes lol.

As for crowds and refurbishments which time do you think would be the best time to go between the 2nd week of August or Labor Day weekend? If push comes to shove I can move my trip back it to Thanksgiving week. I really don’t want to go if everything’s close or the crowds are to bad.

I really wish they would give a specific date of closing! It is hard to plan when I don't know if it will be open in mid August...

I really wish they would give a specific date of closing! It is hard to plan when I don't know if it will be open in mid August...
The last I had heard was end of July, basically a month after all of the Downtown Disney closings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter