**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
The plane tickets are awful right now, unless you want to fly spirit. My daughter refuses to take that airline, so we will end up paying more, but she read reviews in here and doesn't want to chance any problems with delays. It will be winter and the weather is tricky end of February.

Yeah, Spirit. I could fly them for cheaper but the flights are like at 6am and by the time I add all the extra fees it doesn't save me a ton and I miss out on another 1/2 day at WDW. So I'm paying more to have more touring time in the end. Lesson learned: buy airfare for Spring Break the day it is released. #themoreyouknow

Let me ask you all...we arrive on Friday, March 9th at 4pm. I have purchased tickets that include that evening so we'll get settled at the Poly then head to MK for the evening. Hoping for dinner and 3 FP+ before we retire for the evening. Does 7pm for dinner sound reasonable? What if we wanted to get QS? If so, what would be the best choices for an MK evening? Thanks!

Let me ask you all...we arrive on Friday, March 9th at 4pm. I have purchased tickets that include that evening so we'll get settled at the Poly then head to MK for the evening. Hoping for dinner and 3 FP+ before we retire for the evening. Does 7pm for dinner sound reasonable? What if we wanted to get QS? If so, what would be the best choices for an MK evening? Thanks!
I think 7 pm is still a reasonable time to eat dinner. As far as quick service, I have only tried Pinocchio's and Pecos Bill. I did not like the food at Pinocchio's restaurant, but we enjoyed Pecos Bill's food well enough.

I usually estimate the ME wait, drive, and resort check-in process takes about 90 minutes from landing. Would you be opposed to a meal at the Poly before entering MK?

I usually estimate the ME wait, drive, and resort check-in process takes about 90 minutes from landing. Would you be opposed to a meal at the Poly before entering MK?

We're doing 'Ohana another night but to be honest I'm not really up to date on other dining options at the Poly, it's our first time there. Suggestions?

We're doing 'Ohana another night but to be honest I'm not really up to date on other dining options at the Poly, it's our first time there. Suggestions?
I have honestly never had dinner at Kona Cafe (TS) but I know its a popular choice and I love the breakfast there! If you were looking for a simple QS, Captain Cook's may be easy upon arrival, and then you could make your way to the parks and not worry about stopping for a meal. Just a thought.

I’m trying to decide not to be sad about skipping the FEA dessert party... we will be in Epcot on March 24-my then 7 year old daughters birthday- and I really wanted to do the dessert party that night ...However we are doing EMM at MK the next day and the HEA dessert party that night. I would totally do both but I don’t know about my kids (who will be 8 months and 7) pulling a late night followed by an early (extra early) morning. If we don’t do it we’ll probably head back to PORS after an early dinner at Via Napoli and hang out at the pool...definitely a distant second to dessert, fireworks, and frozen for a 7 year old- but she would never know what she was missing- and will get the next day btw. With such a big MK day the next day (and even though we are planning on trying for a midday nap) I think I know it’s probably better not to do the FEA party. Let everyone get plenty of sleep and be ready to go to MK the next day. I’m just feeling sad about eliminating it- even though it is not booked yet lol.:crazy2:

Lunch at Biergarten this will be a first for us.

We've done dinner there before, but not lunch.
We've done both but it's been a few years. I'm actually considering doing dinner there on our quick trip coming up this weekend because I've read some good reviews lately so it's on my radar again :) DH and I were just talking about our March ADR's tonight, I'll make those soon since the kids will be with us for that trip. When it's just the two of us I might book one but we often wing it!

We've done both but it's been a few years. I'm actually considering doing dinner there on our quick trip coming up this weekend because I've read some good reviews lately so it's on my radar again :) DH and I were just talking about our March ADR's tonight, I'll make those soon since the kids will be with us for that trip. When it's just the two of us I might book one but we often wing it!
For some reason I didn’t really like the dinner there at all. Our service wasn’t the best and the food just wasn’t great IMO. We paid $100 for two people and it seemed like way too much for what we got. Most of our meal tasted like a thanksgiving version of kfc.

I am excited to try it.

I’m trying to decide not to be sad about skipping the FEA dessert party... we will be in Epcot on March 24-my then 7 year old daughters birthday- and I really wanted to do the dessert party that night ...However we are doing EMM at MK the next day and the HEA dessert party that night. I would totally do both but I don’t know about my kids (who will be 8 months and 7) pulling a late night followed by an early (extra early) morning. If we don’t do it we’ll probably head back to PORS after an early dinner at Via Napoli and hang out at the pool...definitely a distant second to dessert, fireworks, and frozen for a 7 year old- but she would never know what she was missing- and will get the next day btw. With such a big MK day the next day (and even though we are planning on trying for a midday nap) I think I know it’s probably better not to do the FEA party. Let everyone get plenty of sleep and be ready to go to MK the next day. I’m just feeling sad about eliminating it- even though it is not booked yet lol.:crazy2:
I think there is so much fun everywhere, everyday....it really doesn't matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!