**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
I've been sanitizing like crazy. So far, two weeks before our trip, I was sick for 2 weeks with a cold, not the flu thank god! My DD and DSL were both sick for a few days. My DS is sick right now, but says he's on the upswing. I'm just hoping everyone else stays well, we are getting so close now. I've been wearing rubber gloves at my library job when I put the books away. They say the virus can live up to 24 hours on surfaces and all the kids have been coming in sick, putting their books right on my cart.

I work in a government office and I believe the 24 hour thing. I got the flu for the first time 2 weeks ago. I made it 37 years with out it and I don't care to ever repeat it. I still am not back to full strength. I was trying to be careful before but now I really am I don't want anything else. Working in a library seems like it would be a fun job. I just love books.

I work in a government office and I believe the 24 hour thing. I got the flu for the first time 2 weeks ago. I made it 37 years with out it and I don't care to ever repeat it. I still am not back to full strength. I was trying to be careful before but now I really am I don't want anything else. Working in a library seems like it would be a fun job. I just love books.
The flu has been really bad this year. Kind of scary. The library is fun...I've read more now than ever because I get so many good recommendations. And I love meeting the people who come in and often chat. I also joined the book club and met some awesome ladies. Glad you are finally feeling better. Keep sanitizing...some people have gotten sick again with a different strain!

The flu has been really bad this year. Kind of scary. The library is fun...I've read more now than ever because I get so many good recommendations. And I love meeting the people who come in and often chat. I also joined the book club and met some awesome ladies. Glad you are finally feeling better. Keep sanitizing...some people have gotten sick again with a different strain!
We had influenza going around pretty bad here in December.

We are getting so close to our trip it's crazy! My daughter's birthday Saturday and then 7 days we will be on the bus to the airport. We have to watch the weather because we have a back-up plan to get to Boston is there are any storms predicted. Otherwise we take the bus the day we fly. We usually go the night before and stay in a park n fly hotel, but we all hate the drive to boston so we want to try the bus this time. I'ts only an hour drive to the bus vs. a 31/2 hour drive to boston. Fingers crossed that we aren't going to have a snow storm!

We are at 13 days today. Also just found out I will be traveling for work for four days - getting back the day before we leave. I really need to get organized so this all works out - this is our first combined WDW-DCL trip and there's so much to think about and pack! EEK!

Also crossing fingers for good weather... coming from MN this time of year, you just never know. And we can't miss our newly-acquired FP for FoP the next morning!

Last edited:

Touring plans changed the crowds for our trip feb 28-March 4. Little changes but if anyone else is interested in looking.

Touring plans changed the crowds for our trip feb 28-March 4. Little changes but if anyone else is interested in looking.

I noticed this as well. I wonder if it was a result of the extended park hours thinning out the crowds a bit. Most of my days mar4-10 went down 1.

We are at 13 days today. Also just found out I will be traveling for work for four days - getting back the day before we leave. I really need to get organized so this all works out - this is our first combined WDW-DCL trip and there's so much to think about and pack! EEK!

Also crossing fingers for good weather... coming from MN this time of year, you just never know. And we can't miss our newly-acquired FP for FoP the next morning!
We are seven days out and will be watching the weather daily at this point...it's freezing here today in NH...brrrrr.

Single digits, 9 Days! Time to panic and start packing, lol. I am a little concerned about the warmer temps I am seeing I was hoping for cooler temps. Our son has a heart condition and can not handle heat at all, I may have to adjust our plans just a little. Since we are trying for a laid more back trip this time it may be a way more laid back trip. I am so glad we decided to try AKL the resort and pool will be so nice to rest and relax at.

Single digits, 9 Days! Time to panic and start packing, lol. I am a little concerned about the warmer temps I am seeing I was hoping for cooler temps. Our son has a heart condition and can not handle heat at all, I may have to adjust our plans just a little. Since we are trying for a laid more back trip this time it may be a way more laid back trip. I am so glad we decided to try AKL the resort and pool will be so nice to rest and relax at.
We’re at 9 days also!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter