***Official June 2018***

LOL actually, I hate to be "that person" but the traders are Jawa and Ewoks are the cute little guys (from Return of the Jedi) that people think ruined Star Wars, at least before Jar Jar came into the picture. Excuse me while I go clean my pocket protector and adjust my suspenders
aack you are right!! I was picturing Chewbacca and for a time I think Ewoks were with him? or was that just during SWW?

I saw on another weather thread about FB guy who had fabulous weather reports for that "area" and I started following him..."Mike's Weather page".....it's a little more "weatherly" than Im used to but I like looking at all the pretty pictures... :flower1::flower1:

and I figured I have 15 more days until we're there and the weather will change 12,000 between now and then!
Oh yes- I have been following that page awhile now-was nice source of info during hurricane last fall-when DD was down there and didn't care to give me updates LOL. He has good explanations on how things form and how the models work.

And yeah-the Jawas were fun to trade with. Hope they hang around Galaxy Edge when it opens.

If you like Big Bang Theory-try the IT Crowd (was on Netflix)-seriously laugh until I cry at a couple episodes.
Down to 10 days (9 til we leave)

aack you are right!! I was picturing Chewbacca and for a time I think Ewoks were with him? or was that just during SWW?

I was never at SWW but that could've been it. Also totally agreed, the IT crowd is amazing!

June 17-21 BLT first return “home” since becoming members. :love:

Welcome home! BLT is my home resort and I feel like the location can't be beat, at least for the MK area. Enjoy your first stay as members!

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!

:cool1::cheer2:party::cheer2::cool1:
Us too!!! If I could just get us all healthy! Things still to purchase: koolaid stuff in case water is gross, Tupperware to hold boiled eggs, eggs, more gallon sized zip lock bags and I think that's it! Day before I'll be boiling eggs and making protein muffins for breakfasts. I cannot survive off sugar alone for breakfast or I might pass out!

water is gross
water is gross, think I might just by a pitcher that has water filter, so we can use reusable bottles. Plus the coffee tastes better.

I have over 3 dozen eggs in my fridge right now (backyard chickens)-wondering if I can transport if I freeze them (take out of shell and scramble slightly so when thawed I have liquid eggs to make egg casserole one day). HB is good too- I too need protein in am! We are in cabins, then offsite in condo so I will have kitchen.

Checking in here for our June 17th trip - celebrating 15 year anniversary during the trip (and fathers day apparently - since I didn't realize it was fathers day when I booked the trip!)

Staying at POP.

EDIT - Oops - I see I've already checked into the forum long ago! Well, I'm back! :)

water is gross, think I might just by a pitcher that has water filter, so we can use reusable bottles. Plus the coffee tastes better.

I have over 3 dozen eggs in my fridge right now (backyard chickens)-wondering if I can transport if I freeze them (take out of shell and scramble slightly so when thawed I have liquid eggs to make egg casserole one day). HB is good too- I too need protein in am! We are in cabins, then offsite in condo so I will have kitchen.
We used filtered water bottles last trip and they worked on taste but didn't keep water cool enough. I won't have a kitchen but will be taking nice cooler to keep eggs, cream cheese, milk and fruit. The protein muffins I make have protein powder, peanut butter and eggs along with some other ingredients ,so I get a good shot of protein there. My sister has backyard chickens and they lay the best eggs! So yummy. Hope y'all have a wonderful trip!

We used filtered water bottles last trip and they worked on taste but didn't keep water cool enough. I won't have a kitchen but will be taking nice cooler to keep eggs, cream cheese, milk and fruit. The protein muffins I make have protein powder, peanut butter and eggs along with some other ingredients ,so I get a good shot of protein there. My sister has backyard chickens and they lay the best eggs! So yummy. Hope y'all have a wonderful trip!
Do you mind sharing your protein muffin recipe? Thinking they may be good snacks on drive down as well!

Wow, it's all getting so close! 7 Days til we check into the Polynesian! It feels a little different as we own DVC there (just a small amount of points) so it's like going home! Oh and, 4 Days until we check into Portofino over on the dark side. Don't get me wrong, very excited about that too, just that it's a little less so because that's our usual place to stay on that side of town.

I know we have some people in the group arriving over the weekend and possibly some folks already there. I hope all of you have a fantastic time, even though the weather looks as though it may not cooperate. I'm hoping the bad weather passes soon as I'm sure residents of that area are tired of all this as well.

Well, first week travelers, the long term forecast according to Weather.com does NOT look terrible. I don't mind the typical afternoon thunderstorm, but I am NOT up for another relentless week of rain like we had last year. I'm mostly shocked the highs are all in the upper 80s. Given that we've already got mid 90s here in Houston, it sounds lovely. :love:

Well, first week travelers, the long term forecast according to Weather.com does NOT look terrible. I don't mind the typical afternoon thunderstorm, but I am NOT up for another relentless week of rain like we had last year. I'm mostly shocked the highs are all in the upper 80s. Given that we've already got mid 90s here in Houston, it sounds lovely. :love:
Hey at least we're not there the next 3 days...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter