***Official June 2018***

My Dh is interested in this as well. We will be watching for any news and reviews.
One of the guys at Enchanted Tiki Talk has a ticket for the 2nd day it's open, and I feel pretty confident Disboards' own yulilin3 will probably have something to say in the not-so-distant future!!! :darth:

So, we're quickly approaching our 7 month DVC window and the release of more summer flights on Southwest. I'm hoping to grab a Copper Creek studio for 6 or 7 nights, if I can. If Southwest Airline's flight schedule for that week holds, we will both be able to leave Orlando on Friday at a reasonable time so that's also good. Getting excited to finally solidify our resort choices!

How's Copper Creek looking at this point? Still has openings?

For the walk in shower studio, it looks like it might have a chance if I log in 7am on Wednesday. There's also a fairly decent chance more rooms might get declared before June, adding some availability for wait lists to pick up. We'll stay at the lodge, whether it's the older or the newer villas. I figure might as well try my luck with the new ones while I still might have a chance!

For the walk in shower studio, it looks like it might have a chance if I log in 7am on Wednesday. There's also a fairly decent chance more rooms might get declared before June, adding some availability for wait lists to pick up. We'll stay at the lodge, whether it's the older or the newer villas. I figure might as well try my luck with the new ones while I still might have a chance!
When they made all the announcements about the construction however long ago it was, I was SOOOOO underwhelmed, and so happy I'd bought into the Poly. I'm still really happy with the Poly based on location, but good LORD, Copper Creek is GORGEOUS. Geyser Point will be on our MUST DO in June, and the cabins there sure are WAAAAAY cheaper than the Poly bungalows. Can't wait for a full report!!!!!! :bounce:

When they made all the announcements about the construction however long ago it was, I was SOOOOO underwhelmed, and so happy I'd bought into the Poly. I'm still really happy with the Poly based on location, but good LORD, Copper Creek is GORGEOUS. Geyser Point will be on our MUST DO in June, and the cabins there sure are WAAAAAY cheaper than the Poly bungalows. Can't wait for a full report!!!!!! :bounce:

Oh I bet, I do want to stay at the Poly as well so that's definitely on the to do list. The rooms at Copper Creek do look really nice and the Lodge is so awesome, you'll love Geyser Point!

Just got my Universal hotel booked, May 30th and 31st at Portofino! We stayed at Royal Pacific earlier this month and while it was nice, it just wasn't the same.

So.... we added a day :rolleyes1 and will now be there 6/5-6/10. also contemplating a resort change, but we'll see.

Staying 11-17 June at AKL. First time staying deluxe and with a group of 8 20somethings.

June 3rd to June 13th with 8 of us Me, my daughter, my goddaughter and 5 or their maternal relative at AKL.

So.... we added a day :rolleyes1 and will now be there 6/5-6/10. also contemplating a resort change, but we'll see.

Got your update! It's so hard to decide on resorts, for sure. Before DVC I was very guilty of swapping things around. I guess it hasn't changed that much since I'm always stalking availability!

So we landed on Polynesian, mainly because I forgot about the booking window yesterday, oops! Plus we shaved a night thanks to the late day flights out of MCO. On one hand it's a bummer, but the other is Poly studios are a lotta points soooo I don't mind spending fewer of those. Since we'll probably go twice in '19 or '20 I wanna have plenty left over to bank!

June 3rd to June 13th with 8 of us Me, my daughter, my goddaughter and 5 or their maternal relative at AKL.

And welcome aboard! Sounds like a great time with all that family, AKL looks beautiful, it's definitely on our to-do list!

So we landed on Polynesian, mainly because I forgot about the booking window yesterday, oops! Plus we shaved a night thanks to the late day flights out of MCO. On one hand it's a bummer, but the other is Poly studios are a lotta points soooo I don't mind spending fewer of those. Since we'll probably go twice in '19 or '20 I wanna have plenty left over to bank!
Standard or Lake View?

That's a bummer, but I can promise you're going to love it no matter what's outside your window!!! :beach: And you can say "hi" to the drawer handle we "own" while you're there... :rotfl2:

Yeah we're pretty excited! I've wanted to stay there forever so this is the perfect opportunity. I'm putting in a request to be near the pool so hopefully that'll help avoid the dreaded parking lot view ;)

I'd love to try the Poly one trip so congrats! But we will miss you at WL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!