*OFFICIAL* AP Watch thread for Jan/Feb UPDATE: THERE OUT 1/1 THRU 2/11

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
UPDATE: As of 4pm CST on 12/3 AP rates have not been released. Some lucky ones were able to book an AP rate earlier today. Looks like Dec 4 is the big day...I hope,lol!!!

I called this AM to see if the AP's had posted yet.

Come on AP or FL Resident!!!

Betsy

Disneydmbnut....we will be at the wilderness lodge from January 30 - Feb 8!!
Does anyone have any idea from castmembers as to an idea of when we can expect any discounts?
Anxiously awaiting.....:)

Mind if I join you in the wait? Thank You very much.
What time does the CRO open? I usually try to call on the way to work, but that's not until 8:30.:wave2:

--->
I for one would love AP rates for our Jan. trip. However, even if it saved us $300 on this trip, having an AP burning a hole in my pocket would far outweigh the savings on this trip if I felt the need to take another one.

Good Luck! Here's hoping they come out!

Originally posted by Daisie
Disneydmbnut....we will be at the wilderness lodge from January 30 - Feb 8!!
Does anyone have any idea from castmembers as to an idea of when we can expect any discounts?
Anxiously awaiting.....:)
I was told last week that it should be very soon....I was told today that due to the "rush" for the current specials, they are holding off on announcing the AP or FL resident rates.

Daisie - we should meet up and say "Hey". I will be there the morning of the 2nd. I am bringing my mom this trip. Usually it is just my DD(5) and me...our "girls" week.
My dad passed away this month after a long illness, so she has asked to join us.
Hope we can meet up...

I plan on wearing Dis Lime green for my arrival!

We booked our FW cabin for this past February at a FL resident discount at the end of November last year. The FL resident rated came out sometime the last week of November. AP rates usually come out a bit before.

Would be nice if they came out a little earlier this year:)

oh jw! I am sooo jealous of your countdown clock!!! AGH!!
I booked my reservation already, but am waiting to change it when the FR rates come out!

ps..I just found my datepad from last Nov...seems I made FR reservations on the 12th!! WEEEE

Count me in on the waiting!!! I have called every day this week, hoping and crossing all my fingers and toes!! Good luck everyone! Have the AKL Conc booked for the 4th week in January!!

We are going on new years and i'm dying to get the rates for the 1st of jan -8th. we had really good luck last year with the rates and praying for the same this year. REally would love to stay at WL or AKL but only if i can get a good AP rate. do you think it's a better idea to check mousesaver in the morning or call res?
hopefully in a few days, all of our worries will be put to rest. until then, keep me posted!

Hello, everyone....

Gotta join in on this one! Booked AKL for Jan 8-13....starting calling a couple of weeks ago waiting for the AP rates too. This week, I changed to calling each morning on the way to work. Last year, the rates were released on October 28....so, I was really hoping this past Monday would have been the day:(

So, I just keep calling...then when I get to work, I check Mousesavers, AP site, then this one!!! Sure takes a toll on a body playing this waiting game! Amazing what we will put ourselves through!!! But, we all know...it is well worth the effort!

Good luck to all......hang in there...cause we are all goin' to see the Mouse!

We are also waiting for AP rates for Jan, 2004. Right now we have a savanna view room at the AKL booked for Jan 23rd through the 29th. We are hoping to be able to upgrade to a concierge room with an AP rate like we were able to do this past Feb 2003.

Not to burst bubbles but AP rates for Jan/Feb 2002 came out I think mid November...and don't forget what happen this past September:(

Originally posted by DisOrBust
Not to burst bubbles but AP rates for Jan/Feb 2002 came out I think mid November...and don't forget what happen this past September:(

The AP rates for Jan through the first two weeks of Feb 2003 came out on October 28th of 2002.

Thats right for 2003 they came out oct 28th. For 2002 they came out mid nov. I would have to look at my old CC statement for the exact date. So if they don't come out in the near future I wouldn't get too excited, at least not yet.

Would it be possible for me to leave all my numbers here and ya'll give me a call when the AP rates come out? :laughing:
I am going crazy waiting for Universal AND Disney rates to come out!!!

Count me in!
Called Saturday and the CM said "not yet". Currently have a ressie for POR and have made a number of changes over this past month. Hoping to upgrade to WL! Every time I call I ask the question. For encouragement, the answers as to "when" have been pretty consistent with late October-early November.
We will see!:teeth:

I'm waiting for WL AP too. My husband did something to our computer yesterday and I couldn't start it up. I just freaked thinking something was going to happen yesterday and I'd be out of the loop. Good thing we have friends who know computers, all fixed!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest