"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Im not following- so a party that is sold out will now have tickets to accomodate all the people whos party was cancelled?

Im not following- so a party that is sold out will now have tickets to accomodate all the people whos party was cancelled?

Nope, people were just checking to see if there were any cancellations, to go to said party, once their party was cancelled. Seems pretty straight forward.

Nope, people were just checking to see if there were any cancellations, to go to said party, once their party was cancelled. Seems pretty straight forward.
Ok i guess i was just confused with the amount of people trying to get tickets and the lines. I had thought it was that maybe somebody could get lucky and get one or two tickets to a sold out event for a family member.

Thank you. I've been calling once a day and so far no luck. I'll keep trying!
Have you explained that your family already has tickets to a sold out party and that you are looking to add an additional guest to an existing party? Normally that has been allowed in the past but I will say you're the first I've heard ask in 2024 so possibly things have changed? Hope you're able to purchase a ticket from Disney for your family member.

--->

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest