Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

October 8th
3 Adults no Kids
My DD and her boyfriend are going as Duchess Satine Kryze and Obi Wan Kenobi from the Clone Wars. I'm going as a fanboy's worst nightmare: watch for the space adventurer costume with elements from just about every space movie I could come up with short of Space Odyssey! Hope I survive the night!
1:05 PM BOG (but may only dress in the evening, and we don't have evening ADRs) but we will be first in line to meet Jack & Sally!

Hi everyone! I can’t believe it’s already October! I want to thank all of you for helping to keep this thread going for its 5th year! This has been an absolutely crazy summer and fall for us. My hubby and I took over all things uniforms for our kids’ marching band this year, and it has been a whole new world for us. To complicate things, we found out the week before band camp started that our 13 year old son will have spine surgery after the marching season is over. And if that wasn’t enough, our 15 year old daughter injured her ankle in the first hour of camp and has been on crutches since July 16! Having missed mnsshp last year for the first time in nearly a decade, we are determined to make the best of it this year despite her injury. We head out after this Saturday night’s competition and will be going to the party on Tuesday. If you see a bowling pin pushing tie dye cheesecake around in a wheelchair, that’s us. Lol! I’m going as the Mickey phone and my son will be wearing a Rubik’s cube shirt. Happy planning, everyone!!

I’ll join this thread better late than never!

My DW and I will be attending two parties this year, on 10/9 and 10/11. 2 adults, no kids.

We’re bringing two sets of costumes so I don’t know which we will wear on which night. It depends somewhat on the weather: Anger/Disgust and Bert/Mary Poppins.

So excited— we arrive this Friday!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I can’t believe it’s already October! I want to thank all of you for helping to keep this thread going for its 5th year! This has been an absolutely crazy summer and fall for us. My hubby and I took over all things uniforms for our kids’ marching band this year, and it has been a whole new world for us. To complicate things, we found out the week before band camp started that our 13 year old son will have spine surgery after the marching season is over. And if that wasn’t enough, our 15 year old daughter injured her ankle in the first hour of camp and has been on crutches since July 16! Having missed mnsshp last year for the first time in nearly a decade, we are determined to make the best of it this year despite her injury. We head out after this Saturday night’s competition and will be going to the party on Tuesday. If you see a bowling pin pushing tie dye cheesecake around in a wheelchair, that’s us. Lol! I’m going as the Mickey phone and my son will be wearing a Rubik’s cube shirt. Happy planning, everyone!!
Oh my goodness, you need a vacation!!
Hope you have a blast and PLEASE post pictures of those amazing costumes!!

Two weeks away from our first MNSSHP!!! October 25th! Costumes for DH and I are non-starters, we are just wearing tshirts and ears. The girls costumes remain the same. We also have a BOG reservation at 7:45pm. Panic is starting to set in as I pull out the suitcases, print off all sorts of confirmations (we are sailing on the Fantasy two days after the party) and the like. SO ready for this vacation and this PARTY!!!

Two weeks away from our first MNSSHP!!! October 25th! Costumes for DH and I are non-starters, we are just wearing tshirts and ears. The girls costumes remain the same. We also have a BOG reservation at 7:45pm. Panic is starting to set in as I pull out the suitcases, print off all sorts of confirmations (we are sailing on the Fantasy two days after the party) and the like. SO ready for this vacation and this PARTY!!!
We're going to the 10/23 and 10/25 party. You might see us there! Our costumes are a secret for now for the 10/25 party. For the 10/23 party I'm going as Miguel from Coco. Dh hasn't decided yet if he wants to paint his face or not. I'm crossing my fingers for no rain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter