"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Weather is not looking good for our trip starting 10/23. I’m getting a little concerned that it’s showing rain/storms all the way through 10/26 right now. I thought it wasn’t supposed to rain that much in late October but maybe this year is just being weird. I hope the chances of rain go way down. We are used to going the first week of March and have never had rain.

Weather is not looking good for our trip starting 10/23. I’m getting a little concerned that it’s showing rain/storms all the way through 10/26 right now. I thought it wasn’t supposed to rain that much in late October but maybe this year is just being weird. I hope the chances of rain go way down. We are used to going the first week of March and have never had rain.

Your post made me realize that we are now close enough to be checking the forecast! We arrive on the 26th.

We've been often in the summer with torrential rain in the afternoon, but this will be our first fall trip. I think we will take along some ponchos just in case and I'll keep the rain in the back of my mind to avoid feeling surprised about it! It still looks warm to me!

It looks like a little more rain is currently forecasted for the 25th/26th but I'm seeing ~1mm for the other days, so hopefully it won't be too bad! Our party is on the 28th so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!

Last edited:
It's too far out to predict the weather 10 days from now in Florida. It project 60% rain every day for my trip and only got rained on 1 day. Even the two parties I went to were predicting rain and it didn't. Hang in there and just grab a poncho and carry on. Nothing you can do to change mother nature

I have to reluctantly say that I hope the variable pricing does have an effect for our party. We are going the 26th, which is a Friday, but it is also the first night of the next price tier. So, I’m hoping many people will decide to opt for the cheaper Thursday party (sorry to all you 10/25 party-goers!). I know, this is a very selfish attitude...:oops: I guess what I’m really hoping for is not a repeat of the recent party that was SO crowded.
We attend 10/26 too. I just got my tickets last night bc I had been on the fence due to the crowds. We were originally supposed to attend the 25th but needed to change so I hope being a Friday is not too bad. It’s just me and DH (kids staying home!) so our “to do” list is pretty small.

I just went and looked at prices and schedule of the parties. I did not realize that ALL October Fridays are $109! Very interesting...

It's too far out to predict the weather 10 days from now in Florida. It project 60% rain every day for my trip and only got rained on 1 day. Even the two parties I went to were predicting rain and it didn't. Hang in there and just grab a poncho and carry on. Nothing you can do to change mother nature
Thanks for the reassurance. We just haven’t really dealt with rain at Disney. When we went for a weekend in July we had one afternoon of pouring rain but we happened to be in the Void at DS when it started. I have umbrellas and ponchos on the packing list and just ordered a pair of sandals for my Japan trip that I’ll probably take along with me. I’m okay with rain on the normal days but not during MNSSHP! Lol

What is the earliest you can get a wristband at City Hall if you are already in the park on a regular ticket.....earlier then 4pm?

Can anyone please advise if fake blood is allowed on costumes? My daughter wants to go as a ghost bride and put bloody handprints on her dress but now I’m afraid it might be too scary and she won’t be let in? She’s 6... thanks!

We arrive October 28 and I haven’t looked at the weather yet that is projected since Florida is so changeable we normally go in November with no rain at all I sure hope this year is not raining when we get there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter