"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, at the moment you have to call.

Oddly, over the last few months when Disney made things like MNSSHP, MVMCP, and the TL H20 Glow Nights available to buy tickets, it was via phone only at first. They later added the ability to buy online for each. I assume they will at some point for DAH, but TBD of course.

I called and got my DAH tickets for July 21st!!

No dates reported as sold out yet...is that correct?

My trip is 8/4 - 8/17. I currently have tickets for 8/4.

I'm considering getting them for 8/11 too. I have EMM scheduled for 8/12, so I'd have to cancel that.

No dates reported as sold out yet...is that correct?

My trip is 8/4 - 8/17. I currently have tickets for 8/4.

I'm considering getting them for 8/11 too. I have EMM scheduled for 8/12, so I'd have to cancel that.

Correct, no sell outs reported yet. Although since they aren’t available online at the moment we’re at the mercy of people actually finding out when calling / reporting here.

Granted DIS is not an accurate sample of anything, but there definitely seemed to be more chatter around here for the winter dates than these summer dates. Just an observation.

Correct, no sell outs reported yet. Although since they aren’t available online at the moment we’re at the mercy of people actually finding out when calling / reporting here.

Granted DIS is not an accurate sample of anything, but there definitely seemed to be more chatter around here for the winter dates than these summer dates. Just an observation.

If there’s not a great take up would they cancel. I’m hoping not as we have no other Disney tickets and have booked a room at AOA for 1 night just for this.

If there’s not a great take up would they cancel. I’m hoping not as we have no other Disney tickets and have booked a room at AOA for 1 night just for this.

Possible I guess, but I’d say unlikely.

Ticket sales for the very first DAH series a few years ago (which was poorly/quickly marketed and at a higher price point) weren’t all that hot (many considered a failure) and they stayed the course on those.

Hmm...it never occurred to me that there is a possibility of the event being canceled. That would seriously suck. Like most of us, I have made plans around this event. Specifically, the day after, we have a late breakfast and a water park day. There is no point in have a light day like this otherwise.

Hmm...it never occurred to me that there is a possibility of the event being canceled. That would seriously suck. Like most of us, I have made plans around this event. Specifically, the day after, we have a late breakfast and a water park day. There is no point in have a light day like this otherwise.
I wouldn't plan on it getting canceled. I don't think Disney would want to deal with the people who bought tickets and what their reaction would be.

Thanks all that makes me feel much better that’s it is unlikely to be cancelled. Maybe it will just be totally empty... (unlikely on 7th July but I can wish). I was just a little concerned with ending up with a 1 night disney stay for no real reason although ds would swim at AOA 24 hours a day if he could.

I have tickets for 8/4, 8/11 and I have a 10 day ticket. On 8/4 and 8/11 we'll go to water parks, then this event in the evening. We won't use a day from the 10 day tickets. This gives me 12 days of FP bookings. Will I be able to book all of these FP at 60 days? Has anyone successfully an 11th day?

I have tickets for 8/4, 8/11 and I have a 10 day ticket. On 8/4 and 8/11 we'll go to water parks, then this event in the evening. We won't use a day from the 10 day tickets. This gives me 12 days of FP bookings. Will I be able to book all of these FP at 60 days? Has anyone successfully an 11th day?
You can book up to 14 days of FPs for a Stay of 14 days or more. 12 days of booking should be fine unless they have tweaked booking FPs using the upcharge tickets.

Is there any word on them releasing DAH for November?

I'm surprised they are having EMM during Jersey week since last year they extended MK for 8 am all of that week. Maybe there is hope they will release dates for DAH too.

Is there any word on them releasing DAH for November?

I'm surprised they are having EMM during Jersey week since last year they extended MK for 8 am all of that week. Maybe there is hope they will release dates for DAH too.
I'm hoping for DAH in October. I'm not sure if it will happen or not, but it would be cool! It may be hard for them to fit in DAH though with them already having Halloween parties at MK.

I'm hoping for DAH in October. I'm not sure if it will happen or not, but it would be cool! It may be hard for them to fit in DAH though with them already having Halloween parties at MK.

I see it's running to September 20 and there are parties during that time. I'm hoping they extend it to at least once a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter