Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

10/27
4 in party
2 adults, 2 children (ages 11 and 5)
Costumes: Me--Ursula; DD(11)--Ariel in blue dress; DH (RobbW)--Captain Jack Sparrow; DD(5)--Carina Smythe

Hey everyone... so sorry about the hurricane affecting so many plans. My laptop has been down for a week, and we were hoping the power cord that came today would solve our issues, but sadly it did not. I'm taking it in to get looked at in the morning, so hopefully it will be a simple fix and I can get everyone updated on the lists soon.

With no 9/10 party, we've decided to wear our 9/10 costumes (Haunted mansion maid & doctor) to the 9/12 party. Safari adventurers will have to wait untl next year. Thx

I anyone going to be at Port Orleans French Quarter Sat/Sun/Mon (9/9-9/11)? If we get sequestered in the hotel, thought maybe a DIS gathering could be fun....games, drinks, etc....?

Hey everyone... so sorry about the hurricane affecting so many plans. My laptop has been down for a week, and we were hoping the power cord that came today would solve our issues, but sadly it did not. I'm taking it in to get looked at in the morning, so hopefully it will be a simple fix and I can get everyone updated on the lists soon.

Computer problems are so annoying and stressful - good luck! Thank you for all of the work you put in for this thread.

update to the outfits, bought the collars, hats etc for the Tweedles and they didn't fit, looking into possibly Hook and Pan ( ABC's Once Upon A Time version ) gonna order those and see if they fit at all.

Hopefully we will still be attending the 9/17 party. 2A/4C me - Disney Bounding Princess Leia, DH & DS(12)- Jedis, DS(9) - Sith Lord, DD(7) - Rey, DD(4) - Tinkerbell (if she doesn't change her mind. she was not down for being Yoda or an Ewok ) ADR TTS 4:45

I am planning for a party on 10/3 but I am staying open to 10/5 in case of bad weather

10/3
Party of 2
1 adult 1 teen
I will be Ariel in her on land dress my son is just going to wear a Halloween shirt

Update!

10/1
3 adults, 1 child
Merida (Disneybounding) - self, witch Minnie (BBB appointment 5pm) - DD, Halloween t-shirts - other 2 adults

10/5
4 adults, 1 child
Haunted Mansion staff - self, DH, and DD, Halloween t-shirt - other 2 adults

Last edited:
RESCHEDULED! Originally scheduled to attend on 9/10, but..... hurricane. So we'll now be attending the 10/1 date. Hubs and me, dressed as the Swan and Dolphin hotels.

Next 101 Dalmatians for 10/15. I'm super worried about dying in this jacket, but I think I'll still be recognizable without it as long as I have the wig. I was originally just going to wear Cruella-inspired Mickey ears, but I think the wig makes it! Still need to make tails for my puppies, then I'm done!
IMG_7443.JPG
IMG_7456.JPG
IMG_7452.JPG

Next 101 Dalmatians for 10/15. I'm super worried about dying in this jacket, but I think I'll still be recognizable without it as long as I have the wig. I was originally just going to wear Cruella-inspired Mickey ears, but I think the wig makes it! Still need to make tails for my puppies, then I'm done!

Love them all! Great job!!

Oct. 17
Party 4
According to Disney 4 Adults
t-shirt costumes: Self - Neverland Sky, DH - Star-Lord, DS - DR. Strange, DD - Jack Skellington
ADR: Late Lunch at BOG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!