Off-topic randomness - a place to ramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AvastPirateBen said:
yeah i cant wait for the guest star to come, ME!

lol jk im waiting for vmk to reopen.

LOL it close?? i got ban tonight for saying" i will be at my space " not the site!! :sad:

Found these things called sniglets, here are few

Bovilexia (bo vil eks' e uh) - n. The uncontrollable urge to lean out the car window and yell "Moo!" every time you pass a cow.( i think i have this)
Bazookacidal Tendencies (bah zew' kuh sy dal ten' den seez) - n. The overwhelming desire of most individuals to reach out and pop the gigantic gum bubble billowing from someone's mouth.
Bumperglints (bump' ur glintz) - n. The small reflective obstacles in the middle of interstate highways which supposedly keep drivers awake and on track.
Choconiverous - adj. Biting off the head of the chocolate Easter bunny first.
Cinemuck - n. The combination of popcorn, soda, and melted chocolate which covers the floors of movie theaters.
Droot (drewt) - n. A Dorito with an unnatural fold in it.
Phonesia (fo nee' zhuh) - n. The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.

PurpleDucky said:
Found these things called sniglets, here are few

Bovilexia (bo vil eks' e uh) - n. The uncontrollable urge to lean out the car window and yell "Moo!" every time you pass a cow.( i think i have this)
Bazookacidal Tendencies (bah zew' kuh sy dal ten' den seez) - n. The overwhelming desire of most individuals to reach out and pop the gigantic gum bubble billowing from someone's mouth.
Bumperglints (bump' ur glintz) - n. The small reflective obstacles in the middle of interstate highways which supposedly keep drivers awake and on track.
Choconiverous - adj. Biting off the head of the chocolate Easter bunny first.
Cinemuck - n. The combination of popcorn, soda, and melted chocolate which covers the floors of movie theaters.
Droot (drewt) - n. A Dorito with an unnatural fold in it.
Phonesia (fo nee' zhuh) - n. The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.

Sniglets were presented for the first time on a TV show many years ago, called "NNTN" Not Necessarily the News. I forget the actor's name that would do the Sniglet segment each week, but oh how we waited for this new vocabulary lesson! LOL My family's favorite Sniglet is Eastroturf - n. The plastic "grass", available in different colors, used in your Easter basket! :rotfl2:

I believe the actors name was Rich Hall . Just another bit of obscure trivia that clouds the gnomes mind

PurpleDuck said:
Sniglets were presented for the first time on a TV show many years ago, called "NNTN" Not Necessarily the News. I forget the actor's name that would do the Sniglet segment each week, but oh how we waited for this new vocabulary lesson! LOL My family's favorite Sniglet is Eastroturf - n. The plastic "grass", available in different colors, used in your Easter basket! :rotfl2:

I love these things! Never thought about the grass in there, I just call: more stuff for my cats to eat

Thank you Grumpy! You are right, it WAS Rich Hall. I do know these things, but they elude me when I want them as I seem to have a "duck's" filing system in my brain, totally quacked up! :teeth:

I Love Spongebob!
background13.jpg
~Spongeblair

Although it seems like a million years ago that I played, I will miss VMK and all the fun at closing we used to have but most of all I will miss my friends. My life has gotten so full in the last couple of years and I never have time to get to a computer but I just wanted to say hi to all my Dis and VMK friends!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter