Odds of getting 2 Br at 7 months?

Biddler

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan a trip next year. What are the odds of getting a 2 BR in June . Would have to look into renting a house if it doesn’t pan out . Anyone have to do that when you couldn’t get a room at Aulani? Thanks

When your 7 month window occurs is a huge consideration, but 7 months from today its pretty wide open.

Screen%20Shot%202019-03-17%20at%209.38.17%20AM.png

Overall very easy, you may not get the cheapest view but it’s not hard to get island view or pool view.

I tried this year at 7 month mark to get a two bedroom ocean view june 15th for 6 nights and none was available. Never had any luck since so good luck. I ended up booking two one bedroom units at more points to get a place to stay

We were able to get a 2BR ocean view for the first week of June this summer on the day the 7 month window opened. Maybe because not all schools are out yet that early in June it was easier than later in June?

We were able to get a 2 bedroom Island View for June 23 - June 30 at the 7 month window. A few weeks later, I called to extend the vacation by one day and it was booked up. Good luck!

FYI -- I did August 2bdrm for one week @ 7month window. All standard 2 bdrms were taken, but was able to get an island view by calling the morning the window began I monitored the pattern for a while and noticed that all island views were gone within a week or so (at least for the week we are going), but Ocean and Pool views lasted a bit longer. Waitlisted for Standard but not optimistic.

This is all really good information! Did anyone ever have luck getting a 2 bedroom in March? The link didn't give Aulani in March for a 2 bedroom, so I was just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter