October weather-last week

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: Just read the other thread about september weather (thanks Lisa for the historical chart, it is in my favourites)

But I need to know from someone who has been the latter half of October, is it still very humid. The temps say around 82 during the day. Just wondering if november would be better for me.

Thanks,

Deb.

I've been a few times in late October and the weather can really vary. For the most part I would say it is still quite hot, certainly not as muggy as Aug/Sept, but the evenings can get quite cool.

When are you thinking of going Deb...if you're there at the same time as DD & I, maybe we can get together for a drink or something :).

Hi Lisa:

Around october 25th, for about a week. If we still go that would be nice to see you again.

But I really need to be in wdw when the temps are in the low to mid 70's, so I am not sure if I should pick a different time. The heat just seems to get to me enough to keep me from the parks.

I wonder if Jan/feb/march would be a better time, but we will drive down (remember I won't fly)lol so I have to consider the winter road conditions.

Still planning,

Deb.

We went last Nov 6-12, the weather was beautiful, Dh hates humidity, and it was just perfect for him. (He's also an "upper Ottawa valley boy") One day & one day only, was it jeans weather, the other days is was in the 80's (but no humidity) & one day in was 94* (but still mangable)and it rained once in the evening thru the night. Then was great the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter