October discounts?

Any guesses when October discounts will be released?
Would also like to know. I can’t remember when they last had discounts in October.. but I know at one time they used to!! We will be down the middle part of October for nine glorious days. Also waiting for the “not so scary Mickey Mouse party”!!!

You can check mousesavers.com--I got my info there--to verify:

Last year, the only discount for October was an AP discount for the last week in October. Released on 8/25.

In 2021, there were no October discounts.

In 2020, room-only discounts for AP holders and FL residents were released on 7/9. On 9/1, package rates were offered and room-only rates for residents of certain states were offered.

In 2019 (the last pre-pandemic year), room-only discounts were released on 7/16.

You can check mousesavers.com--I got my info there--to verify:

Last year, the only discount for October was an AP discount for the last week in October. Released on 8/25.

In 2021, there were no October discounts.

In 2020, room-only discounts for AP holders and FL residents were released on 7/9. On 9/1, package rates were offered and room-only rates for residents of certain states were offered.

In 2019 (the last pre-pandemic year), room-only discounts were released on 7/16.
Thanks… I forgot about mousesavers!! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter