October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Hi- new to the Disboards and this will be our 2nd Disney cruise- 1st time on Wonder. It will just be my Husband and me celebrating our 16th anniv.

We are interested in joining the FE and will be in stateroom 8532.

Also, reading the posts, Ive seen abbreviations like DD, DWF, DH and I was wondering what they stand for.

Cant wait until October!

AmynJay

Depending on who you talk with the first D stands for Disney or Darling or ? so Disney Daughter, Disney Wife, Disney Hubby, DW is also wife. There is also DS, son etc. Welcome to the group!

Hi- new to the Disboards and this will be our 2nd Disney cruise- 1st time on Wonder. It will just be my Husband and me celebrating our 16th anniv. We are interested in joining the FE and will be in stateroom 8532. Also, reading the posts, Ive seen abbreviations like DD, DWF, DH and I was wondering what they stand for. Cant wait until October! AmynJay
Depending on who you talk with the first D stands for Disney or Darling or ? so Disney Daughter, Disney Wife, Disney Hubby, DW is also wife. There is also DS, son etc. Welcome to the group!

Thanks,MelSpees, for the definitions.

We're so glad to have you AmyandJay. Congratulations! Sixteen down, a lifetime to go.

I'll post the updated list soon.

MelSpees-

Thanks so much for the explanation! It really helped.

Ibolt123-

Thanks for the well-wishes and for coordinating the FE

Amynjay

I made my first cruise purchase the other day, I had to laugh at myself, I bought Tide pods. DH and I were looking at new luggage and the piece I was looking at was huge, there is no way I would be able to lift it if it were full of clothes. So if anyone wants to find me on the ship just look for me in the laundry rooms,LOL.

Watching the dates so I can book airfare, looking at Southwest. Also, looking for one night stay in San Diego, transportation from airport to hotel and to cruise terminal
any suggestion would be welcome. We've gotten so spoiled being so close to the Baltimore cruise terminal, our last 4 cruises have been with Royal Caribbean.

Anyone planning on decorating your stateroom for Halloween? We've done it in the past extending our decoration in the hallway, not obstructing passage though. So many things to look forward to.

Me, too. Flying from VA, but I'll try to take the magic in a carry on. Thank you for your kind words. If you don't mind, send me your stateroom #. This will be the 12th for our traveling companions. I hope to live long enough to reach your numbers.
What part of VA? Waiting for our stateroom number, when I get it I'll send it to you.

Watching the dates so I can book airfare, looking at Southwest. Also, looking for one night stay in San Diego, transportation from airport to hotel and to cruise terminal
any suggestion would be welcome. We've gotten so spoiled being so close to the Baltimore cruise terminal, our last 4 cruises have been with Royal Caribbean.

We're staying at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside. They have an airport shuttle, and are within walking distance to the cruise terminal (like across the street!)...though they do offer a cruise terminal shuttle as well.

Cheers!
Eric

Allygonga,
If you still wish to participate in Fish Extenders, I need your stateroom number, adults and children sailing. Ages and gender of the children, too, if you wish to send that information. Thank you. So happy you're sailing with us.

Here's the latest FE list. Ten families so far, but there's room for more.

If you're interested, please post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

For those who haven't done so, please send me your stateroom number as soon as you have it.

Thank you, all.

Attachments

• WONDER EBPC 101918.pdf
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
Allygonga,
If you still wish to participate in Fish Extenders, I need your stateroom number, adults and children sailing. Ages and gender of the children, too, if you wish to send that information. Thank you. So happy you're sailing with us.

We'd love to participate in Fish Extenders this cruise.

Still waiting on our stateroom number - but it will be 2 adults only - my husband and myself.

Thanks for organizing!

Kim (and Grant) Wylie

Hi everyone!

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise - second time on the Wonder. This time, we'll be without our adult-aged children (they're both in college). Needless to say, they are both very jealous. :-D

I've always wanted to see the Panama Canal - and couldn't think of a better way to do it than on a Disney boat!

A little about us - we currently live west of Chicago, little town called Pingree Grove. We both love to scuba dive - so hoping to get some under the ocean time in, in a few ports.

I'm also (crazily) considering doing the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon, right after we get back. I have a few weeks to decide - and find out if the timing is going to work, because it's literally that weekend. It would be my first half marathon (longest race I've ever done was the last Tower of Terror 10-Miler). And, mind you, I call myself the fat-fit girl. LOL I'm not super-athletic... so, yeah, that part is still up in the air. Wonder if anyone else is considering this craziness. LOL

Looking forward to getting to meet everyone virtually and in person!

We'd love to participate in Fish Extenders this cruise.

Still waiting on our stateroom number - but it will be 2 adults only - my husband and myself.

Thanks for organizing!

Kim (and Grant) Wylie
So happy you'll be joining us. I've added you to the list. Stay in touch.

So excited this morning, I booked our flight to San Diego and hotel for the night before the cruise. Anyone ever stay at Horton Grand Hotel?

It's been 15 months since our last rip to Disneyland...TOO LONG...we need our fix, so just booked for Memorial Weekend. But we'll be home Sunday in time for Memorial Day Carry the Load walk.

Started reading about the hotel I picked Horton Grand Hotel, found out that it's rumored to be haunted :scared: the perfect start to our Halloween cruise. I'm going to look into a ghost tour in the Gas Lamp section for the night before the cruise.

Where is everyone? Guess everyone is getting ready for Easter. I'll check back next weekend

I understand there is another thread on this cruise can anyone tell me the title is under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter