November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

Ok everyone our 30 days before the cruise is almost here. On that day I will close the FE to future people who wish to join unless we agree to let them participate in our group.

Make sure you check the first post for any changes and that your information is correct.

30days.png

Only 30 more days to go!!

:jumping1: :jumping1:

I have a few Disney family car decals I can add to the FE gifts.

Does anyone have a dog or two? I have two Disney dog decals I can include.

I also have two baby girl decals and one baby boy decal if anyone is interested.

The dog and baby decals are from this pack. They are the top three decals pictured.
11255418_hi

Last edited:

Does anyone have a dog or two? I have two Disney dog decals I can include.

I have two rescue dogs. The decals are so cute! My kids are grown up so if there is someone who has kids and dogs then I woudnt want you to break the set up. But if not, then I would love the dog one. :flower:

I have two rescue dogs. The decals are so cute! My kids are grown up so if there is someone who has kids and dogs then I woudnt want you to break the set up. But if not, then I would love the dog one. :flower:

The decals are from the set I used for my car. I am offering up the ones I don’t need and friends and family also have no need for.

I’ll include the two dog decals in your FE gift. :goodvibes

I still have the baby decals if anyone would like them.

I can add personalization to one of the individual gifts we are giving. If anyone would like their name (or a nickname) on it, just let me know what name to include. I would also need names for anyone else in your party who would want their gift personalized.

Can't believe we leave 4 weeks from today!!

I can add personalization to one of the individual gifts we are giving. If anyone would like their name (or a nickname) on it, just let me know what name to include. I would also need names for anyone else in your party who would want their gift personalized.

Can't believe we leave 4 weeks from today!!

PMing you our info. :goodvibes

Oops don’t have enough posting for us to PM you. We’ll pass on the personalization. :cutie:

Last edited:
PMing you our info. :goodvibes

Oops don’t have enough posting for us to PM you. We’ll pass on the personalization. :cutie:

Just had to read the board FAQ to see what I needed for someone to PM me - it looks like I only need a few more posts. I assume that replying counts, too? If so, I'll find a few posts on the boards to respond to.

Ok we'll PM (Start a conversation) when you have enough to do so.
You don't have much before that happens. :goodvibes

Updated:
Well that was quick! :rotfl:
PMed you our info.

Last edited:
I was wondering what time everyone was planning to arrive at port? We have a port arrival time of 11:30am and was thinking of telling our transportation that’s part of our hotel stay to pick us up from the Hilton Garden Inn at around 10:00-10:30. It should take about 1/2hr to get to port from the hotel.

Last edited:
I was wondering what time everyone was planning to arrive at port? We have a port arrival time of 11:30am and was thinking of telling our transportation that’s part of our hotel stay to pick us up from the Hilton Garden Inn at around 10:00-10:30. It should take about 1/2hr to get to port from the hotel.

I think we are planning on arriving around 10am. We were going to leave home around 8:30/8:45am and it should take us about an hour or so to get to the port. With the day of departure being a Saturday, traffic shouldn't be too bad (last year we left out of NY on a Thursday and it took nearly double the amount of time it should have because of traffic).

This is a tough one for us. We were going to stay at that same hotel but we changed our minds and we are now driving ( 4 hours) in from MA that morning. Our port arrival time is at 1:30. We are planning (hopefully not running into traffic) to arrive about 12:30-1:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter