November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

Greetings all!! Does anyone know if when we're at WDW if they include meals while your there? I figured all meals are included on a cruise, as well as at CC, so I thought maybe you got credits on your stateroom card, like the DDP, and it would cover you for at least one or two meals!

Greetings all!! Does anyone know if when we're at WDW if they include meals while your there? I figured all meals are included on a cruise, as well as at CC, so I thought maybe you got credits on your stateroom card, like the DDP, and it would cover you for at least one or two meals!

No meals are not included.

On a previous cruise, when my 14yo DS was younger, when I was on a DISboard cruise thread there was one started for the teens that would be onboard to chat in advance of the cruise. My son doesn't have a social media app to chat on so I was wondering if there were enough teens that would even be interested based on all the social media capabilities these days?

Thoughts?? :confused3

We don’t have a teen but do have an 8yr old autistic son (high functioning) if anyone else is traveling with an autistic family member and like to meet or have the kids hangout together in the Oceanear club and lab. Our DS just fell in love with the kids club on our last cruise and never wanted to leave even to have meals with us. :goodvibes

I called DCL to find out two things....

Q. How to we get into the park on WDW day?
A. It depends on how you booked your cruise. (We booked through a travel agent and were told to contact her.)

Q. If you purchase the full photo package for the cruise will it included pictures from WDW on the day were there?
A. No, you will get the information from the first photographer you have take your pictures in the parks.)

pixiedust:

Welcome to our group!
@long_time_cruiser :grouphug:

Be sure to checkout all the info on the first page about this cruise.

Let me know if your interested in being added to the Fish Exchange.

Let us know if there is anything you need.

Just picked up some stuff for the Fish Exchange today! :goodvibes

Let me know if your not listed on the first page for participating in the Fish Exchange and like to be. I’ll add your name to the list.

Just picked up some stuff for the Fish Exchange today! :goodvibes

Let me know if your not listed on the first page for participating in the Fish Exchange and like to be. I’ll add your name to the list.

rescuetink
Cabin 2604
Me: Mickey
DW: Anything Disney really
DS (14): Starwars, Fortnite, Rust, Lacrosse (He's a gamer kinda kid)
DD: Disney Princesses

Hopefully we'll have more people sign up!!

Does anyone know what Princesses are at the Royal Tea Party? I want to make autograph pages for my DD to take with her with a Princess on each page, a place for the autograph and a spot to put a picture of them together at the tea party!

I called DCL to find out two things....

Q. How to we get into the park on WDW day?
A. It depends on how you booked your cruise. (We booked through a travel agent and were told to contact her.)

So, we have to contact our travel agent to tell them what time we want to catch the bus to go to WDW that day? This is good to know. I thought we made those plans on the ship. Thank You! I dont want to screw up my WDW day. :eek:

So, we have to contact our travel agent to tell them what time we want to catch the bus to go to WDW that day? This is good to know. I thought we made those plans on the ship. Thank You! I dont want to screw up my WDW day. :eek:

I don’t believe you have your TA set this up. When it is time for you to be able to book your excursions you set this up thru Disney Cruiseline and their Port Adventures section. I believe you also will be asked to pick a time you wish to leave for the parks that morning too. Here is a link to Disney’s site for transfers to WDW. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/bahamas/list/port-canaveral-florida/

I think it's just "how" you get into the parks that you have to find out through your travel agent.

So this is the information I got from my travel agent...

All you need to do is go into Port Adventures and book a free transfer to your park of choice. You can then use WDW transportation to go to other parks if you like. Your room key and photo ID are all that are needed for admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!