November 2024 Trip To Tokyo Disney !

I use these for travel. I just stick a few in a ziplock and they hardly take up any space or weight.
Funny enough, I think I have a sample pack (who knows where I got it from) of that exact product in my laundry room right now. I will have to give them a try!
Yes. I got a portable laundry line off Temu to bring with too! When I was in Paris I has access to a Washing machine but no dryer. I figured for ANY trip it doesn't hurt to have a way to air dry wet things.
https://share.temu.com/Fbj0k5iq2AA
Great idea! I actually just ordered "boot hanging clips" that are basically the top of a hanger with one of those grippy clips for hanging delicates. I laugh at how some people can just throw a few things in their suitcase and be done packing, here we are packing multiple things just for laundry :rotfl:

Funny enough, I think I have a sample pack (who knows where I got it from) of that exact product in my laundry room right now. I will have to give them a try!

Great idea! I actually just ordered "boot hanging clips" that are basically the top of a hanger with one of those grippy clips for hanging delicates. I laugh at how some people can just throw a few things in their suitcase and be done packing, here we are packing multiple things just for laundry :rotfl:
LOL so true. But those extra items will take up less room and weight than extra clothes.

Not to be smug, but you will note that often those people "can just throw a few things in their suitcase and be done packing" often ask people like us "Hey you don't happen to a ___insert need here___" or "Crap, I guesse I should have brought *item X*, we need to stop at the store before we can do the things today".

Everyone has their own style of travel (and packing) that works for them. I personally enjoy trip planning and coming up with ways (hacks) to make my trip better/easier/more comfortable for me.

🤓

LOL so true. But those extra items will take up less room and weight than extra clothes.

Not to be smug, but you will note that often those people "can just throw a few things in their suitcase and be done packing" often ask people like us "Hey you don't happen to a ___insert need here___" or "Crap, I guesse I should have brought *item X*, we need to stop at the store before we can do the things today".

Everyone has their own style of travel (and packing) that works for them. I personally enjoy trip planning and coming up with ways (hacks) to make my trip better/easier/more comfortable for me.

🤓
I'm an over packer for everywhere but Japan. Shopping there for me is fun. Don't know why as I'm not a shopper in real life or other travel locations. :confused:

I'm an over packer for everywhere but Japan. Shopping there for me is fun. Don't know why as I'm not a shopper in real life or other travel locations. :confused:
Same. I am a Daiso addict. I cannot resist it's the best dollar store in the universe and some of the products are just so unique I can't get them anywhere else.

Same. I am a Daiso addict. I cannot resist it's the best dollar store in the universe and some of the products are just so unique I can't get them anywhere else.
I buy all my socks at Daiso. Not unique, but super high value for the price. :-)

We don't have any Daiso near where I live so I only get to shop there when I visit Japan.
We have a couple in town, but it’s always impossible to park and they aren’t near us. They did just open one near us. We went. I was a little disappointed. Probably a good thing, or I would have bought stuff I didn’t need. Even the food selection was a little weak compared to World Market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter