November 2023 discounts???

petrymom

DIS Veteran
So, does anyone think they may extend discounts into November 2023?
If so, when do you think we will see them?

Thanks!

We go the first week of November every year and unfortunately, there are almost never any discounts for that time.

Fingers crossed there are some for this year.

I hope we do soon too. I'm waiting to see what they offer before I decided if I'm moving off property. I would prefer to stay on property but I found a pretty good deal at a disney sprigns hotel so it wouldn't be too bad to be there.

A bit off topic (sorry to hijack), but how busy is it really Thanksgiving week. I’m going there that week and for whatever reason I thought crowds would likely be low. Now I’m reading that it’s one of the busiest weeks. Any experience?

A bit off topic (sorry to hijack), but how busy is it really Thanksgiving week. I’m going there that week and for whatever reason I thought crowds would likely be low. Now I’m reading that it’s one of the busiest weeks. Any experience?
The week of Thanksgiving is definitely busy! Touring Plans has most days as 8 or 9 that week. Week after it slows down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter