November 2020

We have a reservation for the end of November.... a rebook from a trip for the end of August.
Not sure if we will be going though... crossing my fingers. It all depends on how the USA is doing with getting their COVID numbers down.
Canada (rightly so), has kept our border closed to non essential travel to the USA. I respect and appreciate that, as our overall numbers are very low.
If it doesn't open up by November, sadly we won't be going again. I really miss WDW.

I have a solo trip planned for 11/15 - 11/19! I am super excited and a bit nervous... I am 42 years old and never traveled alone. I have one day tickets which were gifted to me, and they expire in December, and I couldn't let them go to waste.

I am staying at POP. :flower1:
Enjoy your first solo trip! I do at least one every year and love it!! And Pop is my "home" resort. Just stayed there last week. It was very different only being able to mobile order from the food court and having a limited menu, but other than that it was a great stay. I've always loved Pop, but having the Skyliner there now is an added bonus!!

Finally starting to get excited. Booked this trip 11 months out on rented DVC points for what was supposed to be a big family trip with a studio and 2bdrm villa at AKL.

It has been so up in the air that it was hard to get excited. Out of the planned 10 of us going, me and DH are the only 2 left so we made some adjustments.

We were booked at Jambo bc that’s where the kids requested but now that we were able to resell the 2bdrm, we moved our studio to Bay Lake Tower & Copper Creek. Both new to us and Disney bucket list resorts for sure.

Just hoping for holiday decorations at the resorts and for the festival at Epcot to still be going on mid-November!

Finally starting to get excited. Booked this trip 11 months out on rented DVC points for what was supposed to be a big family trip with a studio and 2bdrm villa at AKL.

It has been so up in the air that it was hard to get excited. Out of the planned 10 of us going, me and DH are the only 2 left so we made some adjustments.

We were booked at Jambo bc that’s where the kids requested but now that we were able to resell the 2bdrm, we moved our studio to Bay Lake Tower & Copper Creek. Both new to us and Disney bucket list resorts for sure.

Just hoping for holiday decorations at the resorts and for the festival at Epcot to still be going on mid-November!
Hope it all works out for you! We love Copper Creek and it's supposed to be fabulous if decorated for Christmas! We hope to be there during Thanksgiving, but still holding my breath. :-(

DH and I will be going in mid November hopefully. We rescheduled from May. We are staying at GDT. We need the time in Disney. It is my happy place and my destress and chill out place.

Pop is selling out quickly with the All Stars not open! Hope you get to go; definitely helps with those extended AP's! Mine expires the 28th this month but DH's is good through March. We went last month and are going again in 2 weeks to get a final trip out of mine lol.

So I had the bright idea to check for availability at POP for less than our full week. We are now first 2 nights at AoA, then 5 nights at POP! Yay!

we moved our studio to Bay Lake Tower & Copper Creek. Both new to us and Disney bucket list resorts for sure.
Yay for Copper Creek! WL is our favorite resort and we also love staying at CCV. We are actually staying at Boulder Ridge for the first time in 2 weeks!
Me too, I am so excited that we get to see the Halloween decor and characters in their costumes! From what we're hearing they SHOULD decorate for the holidays as well; hopefully the announcement comes no later than early Oct!
So I had the bright idea to check for availability at POP for less than our full week. We are now first 2 nights at AoA, then 5 nights at POP! Yay!
Awesome!

I wonder if they are adding more rooms in. I was looking for the following week for my parents to join us and so put in your week also to see and it's showing rooms available for the whole week. Maybe they are expanding occupancy rates?

we are currently booked at POP for 11/23-30. We went from there, to AoA and now back to POP with the pin code DH received :) Couldn't pass up the deal. I was really looking forward to staying somewhere else as we've stayed at Pop the last 5/6 trips but also like that I'm familiar with it - and can't wait to use the skyliner, we missed it by 5 days last year!

I wonder if they are adding more rooms in. I was looking for the following week for my parents to join us and so put in your week also to see and it's showing rooms available for the whole week. Maybe they are expanding occupancy rates?

we are currently booked at POP for 11/23-30. We went from there, to AoA and now back to POP with the pin code DH received :) Couldn't pass up the deal. I was really looking forward to staying somewhere else as we've stayed at Pop the last 5/6 trips but also like that I'm familiar with it - and can't wait to use the skyliner, we missed it by 5 days last year!

Either they added more rooms in, or TAs had rooms on "hold" and released them, or people are moving reservations around. I looked again today and we could get the whole week at POP in any room category except standard. A couple hours later, preferred pool view was no longer available either.

We are keeping our first 2 nights at AoA, then the rest at POP as DH has never stayed at AoA and their pool is awesome. If it turns out the pool will be closed for refurb, we may change to all POP if available. Fingers crossed the pool stays open.

Just switched from 11/1-6 to Thanksgiving! SO excited! Thanksgiving is our favorite time to go and we didn't think our DS18 would want to go this year as he'd only be home from college for a few days and would want to see his friends. Well, since he comes home at Thanksgiving for the semester he wants to go - #raisedhimright lol! So now we're there 11/25-29 in a Cars Suite at AOA. We stayed in a LM room years ago but this will be a first and I'm actually excited even though we normally do deluxe! Kids want separate sleeping surfaces now and we like having a separate bedroom for us and with my discount it was either there or SSR. We stayed at SSR 2 years ago when we were down for Thanksgiving so figured "why not the family suite?" I've toured Lion King and Nemo ones and I love the outside theming in the Cars section! Now to decide on Thanksgiving dinner 🤔

Just switched from 11/1-6 to Thanksgiving! SO excited! Thanksgiving is our favorite time to go and we didn't think our DS18 would want to go this year as he'd only be home from college for a few days and would want to see his friends. Well, since he comes home at Thanksgiving for the semester he wants to go - #raisedhimright lol! So now we're there 11/25-29 in a Cars Suite at AOA. We stayed in a LM room years ago but this will be a first and I'm actually excited even though we normally do deluxe! Kids want separate sleeping surfaces now and we like having a separate bedroom for us and with my discount it was either there or SSR. We stayed at SSR 2 years ago when we were down for Thanksgiving so figured "why not the family suite?" I've toured Lion King and Nemo ones and I love the outside theming in the Cars section! Now to decide on Thanksgiving dinner 🤔
Yay! (I have two now college graduates - and a young teen - so I can relate with older kids).

Last summer DH couldn't stay a week, so after he left I moved myself and my girls (DS is currently living out of state for 2 years so wasn't with us) to AoA and booked LM for the last two nights to save some $$ and get the MDE so DH could drive to the airport and I wouldn't have to drive :)

When we checked in, we given the Lion King suites!! It was really more space than we needed, but it was awesome. The staff there was really exceptional. I ended up writing the manager a long email upon our return to let them know (and they called me immediately after getting the email).

I hope you love it too! DD26 was disappointed I didn't book AoA for our November trip lol. Someday we will return there for sure.

I'm getting excited as it gets closer to making ADR's :) As of now I'm thinking 50's Prime Time for Thanksgiving dinner as it seems like a great setting. Or might switch to EPCOT and do Garden Grill because I want to try to at least eat there to at least get close to Mickey during our trip :)

Im sitting at a softball tournament and My hubs just asked if we could go to Coco Beach for Worlds (softball tourny) in November. YES WE CAN! I didnt think I would get to Disney this year. I'm super excited. Can't wait to get the dates and start planning.

The team decided not to go to the tourny but DH still wants to vacation so we decided we'll go to Disney in October. YES!

When we checked in, we given the Lion King suites!! It was really more space than we needed, but it was awesome.
Awesome! When I went for work last October a bunch of co-workers went a couple nights early and stayed there. All booked in LM rooms and all upgraded to suites!
Our 2 youngest are 18 and 14 and up until 2 years ago they were ok sleeping together although they didn't like to. That has ended lol. They often don't come with us to Disney but came to Universal with us in June so we got a King suite at Royal Pacific and brought a blow-up mattress. Worked great but if I don't have to pack one I rather not!
I'm getting excited as it gets closer to making ADR's :) As of now I'm thinking 50's Prime Time for Thanksgiving dinner as it seems like a great setting. Or might switch to EPCOT and do Garden Grill because I want to try to at least eat there to at least get close to Mickey during our trip :)
Pretty good choice! We've eaten at Beaches & Cream, Boma, and Trail's End on Thanksgiving and only one of those is open as of now lol. Have to ask the family where they want to eat, I prefer having the traditional Thanksgiving meal but our DS's don't care! We'll be at AK that day so thinking possibly Sanaa or Tiffins especially if one offers the holiday meal. Sanaa usually does.
Hi! Is there a Facebook group for November trip folks to join? We have officially moved our trip to November!
Hi! You know I'm not sure? I'm in the Sept one but haven't looked for Nov! Now I'm going to lol!

Here's one Nov. 2020 FB group I found, just asked to join so not sure what it's like. Lots are run by travel agents and I try not to join those or if I do I don't participate too much. And I stink at all things tech so if the link doesn't work I'm sorry lol!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/200084060483707/
Thanks! I'm in the September one too! We ended up moving our reservation, but I stayed in the group and have enjoyed the updates so far this month.

Feeling optimistic about our rescheduled 3x trip and hoping we will be arriving at CBR 11/14.

DH and DD don't really have a work from home option so I am really hoping quarantine restrictions won't still be happening then, or at least they would have the option to take Covid tests in lieu of quarantine - but I will keep planning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter