November 2020

I was also looking for the official thread but couldm't find one. You could create one if you want to, or maybe change the name of this one if it is allowed.
I booked last week too, we are staying at pop.

If I have 2 days in Oct, but 5 in Nov, which group thread should I use?

So excited for you guys!! We are going that Dec or Jan. haven't decided. Would love to be able to go mid November but my son is still in grad school and can't go then.

We are planning on staying from the 20th to 28th, we may stay a few days longer depending on flight prices.

Being from europe, Thanksgiving is not something we usually celebrate. Will there be anything special going on in the parks? I'm thinking themed food or merchandise, or a special parade or something.

What park should we plan to visit to get the most thanksgiving experience?

We’re thinking 11/2-11/9 at all stars movies. I may book it now but idk. We plan to do the dining plan and tickets but I’m hoping for a discount so I may just book the room and then add the other stuff later when I have a clearer picture of if there’s discounts or whatever

We’ve booked nov 2nd to the 10th and all star movies. Well have the quick serve dining plan, 5 park days, and memory maker. We wanted to plan a rest day and a special day for our son which we’ll spend at universal and my parents will take our daughter to sea world. We plan to split the dining plan with my parents who will be in a separate room from us. I am aiming at doing a special experience for everyone such as universal for my son, BBB (hopefully in magic kingdom) for my daughter and savi for my husband (and me cause it looks really cool). Hoping it all works out

Hi everyone!!

Just booked today!! November 11-19 at Pop Century --- then headed to Universal November 19-22!

We have 8 day base tickets, Memory Maker & the Disney Dining Plan -- it will be myself and my 2 daughters at Disney....hubby will be joining us for the Universal end of the trip. :)

So excited!!!

We’re thinking 11/2-11/9 at all stars movies. I may book it now but idk. We plan to do the dining plan and tickets but I’m hoping for a discount so I may just book the room and then add the other stuff later when I have a clearer picture of if there’s discounts or whatever
We only booked a room for that same reason. We’ve never done a dining plan before, but the more I look at it the more I’m considering it. I’ll probably just wait and see what deals come along. I’ve never planned a trip this far in advance! I’m not used to having this much planning “down time”😂

We only booked a room for that same reason. We’ve never done a dining plan before, but the more I look at it the more I’m considering it. I’ll probably just wait and see what deals come along. I’ve never planned a trip this far in advance! I’m not used to having this much planning “down time”😂
We split the dining credits with my parents, they stay in a separate room from us. With splitting we avoid the extra credits at the end of the trip. My parents also help pay for the dining plan. My husband and kids love being on the dining plan though because without it I tend to hold tightly on the food budget and tell people they need to split meals or order off the kids menu and such. On the dining plan I tell them to go ahead and grab a coffee or a giant donut, my son can order off the adult menu (and he is eating a lot lately so this is great). It may not be great for us financially but it helps make the vacation a lot more enjoyable.

We split the dining credits with my parents, they stay in a separate room from us. With splitting we avoid the extra credits at the end of the trip. My parents also help pay for the dining plan. My husband and kids love being on the dining plan though because without it I tend to hold tightly on the food budget and tell people they need to split meals or order off the kids menu and such. On the dining plan I tell them to go ahead and grab a coffee or a giant donut, my son can order off the adult menu (and he is eating a lot lately so this is great). It may not be great for us financially but it helps make the vacation a lot more enjoyable.
That’s one of the reasons I want to do it! I love my DH, but I think it would help him relax more regarding the money spent at WDW.

2020 was supposed to be our off-year :rotfl2: buuttt...... we're thinking of sneaking down for a few days just to hit the Christmas party. The kids really want to see the parade again and it's the last time we can go down before the baby turns 3! Looking at November 16-20.

Just booked a Nov. 2 - 7. All Star Sports, 5 day PH, MM and regular Dining Plan. Maybe MVMCP, Hoping to modify to any free dining promo when and if it comes out!

Hi!

Just booked SSR GV for three couples for my 30th anniversary trip. It's our home resort and we plan on
ending each night in DTD with drinks and dinner, with the exception of one night I am hoping to
get Highway in the Sky Dinearound, since I love it and my dh has never experienced it.

We booked November 10-15, 2020.

2020 was supposed to be our off-year :rotfl2: buuttt...... we're thinking of sneaking down for a few days just to hit the Christmas party. The kids really want to see the parade again and it's the last time we can go down before the baby turns 3! Looking at November 16-20.

...and we switched to June. A few of the Christmas parties have been rained out and it has just given me second thoughts about pulling the kids out of school. Just the first of many things I will change my mind about in the coming months, I'm sure :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!