November 2017 pre trip and trip reports

Managed to book JBJB dessert party finally. I was picky about the date I wanted. I want to do it on a work day so we are home with the kids all day then go out. I was not a huge fan of the show last year but am told more fireworks. I decided on dessert party literally to pay for better view. I have no intention of staking out a space early and last year we stood to the back so thought maybe the reason I did not like it as much was because I could not see a lot. Hey after all my stalking got everything I was looking for. Still super excited about my cake decorating.
Kris sure you have two willing tasters to quality control check all your efforts

20171115_083542.jpg
That may be him in the big fine bus that pulled in across from us yesterday, I gave him a 10, not the first pull up :thumbsup2

Just a word of warning if you do go the wrong way in a loop in a cart and come bumper to bumper with the Fort Wilderness Partol, they won't be happy with you, even the old bathroom excuise didnt work. Haha,

I gotta stop hanging out with Tiggerdad, his lawbreaking ways are rubbing off on me.

Anyhow after my run in with the Disney law, we came back to the camper for some sweat shirts to go watch the fireworks and water parade, had a good day at EPCOT, had lunch at The Seasons, always good to me. The crowds aren't too bad, waited 30 mins for Soarin' witch is pretty good I think, and now back to FW beach.

Yeah, we got a "love note" from the Fort Ranger asking us to please move our truck over to put all wheels on the pavement.....wish they would make up their minds, for Halloween they told us to park in the grass/dirt!

Just a word of warning if you do go the wrong way in a loop in a cart and come bumper to bumper with the Fort Wilderness Partol, they won't be happy with you, even the old bathroom excuise didnt work. Haha,

I gotta stop hanging out with Tiggerdad, his lawbreaking ways are rubbing off on me.

Anyhow after my run in with the Disney law, we came back to the camper for some sweat shirts to go watch the fireworks and water parade, had a good day at EPCOT, had lunch at The Seasons, always good to me. The crowds aren't too bad, waited 30 mins for Soarin' witch is pretty good I think, and now back to FW beach.
Randy Tiggerdad does NOT have Lawbreaking ways. He does in fact based on specific scientific methods been determined to have an overdeveloped sense of adventure. Unfortunately this condition can be intensified by his current companions and an ADULT Beverage or two

That there is a glass of eggnog, and it may...or may not be loaded. I'm just sipping away and following along.
IMAG0653.jpg

That's my adventure for this evening.

Oh shoot! It's the LAW!

Pluto, which site did you land on?
Oh shoot! It's the LAW!

#1205. Took a trip up World Drive tonight. Keep to the far right lane as soon as you can before the entrance booths.You will notice that this bypass . The road is clearly marked with left turn arrows for Magic Kingdom etc.and the right lane for the Fort etc.The left turn has a traffic light and the right lane as of now can keep moving and merge onto Vista Blvd. without stopping. It's still a work in progress. I drove right thru without having to stop. Note as usual use caution when merging onto Vista Blvd.

Oh shoot! It's the LAW!

Well had a full day yesterday between AK and a return trip to Disney Springs, that's a dangerous place to be around Christmas, I'm Disney Vsia is still a little warm.

AK was great as usual, got to ride the River ride in Pandora land, very detailed ride. We didn' do FP's, I'm still agasint this new system, so I booked a few Tuesaday in EPCOT, of course all the good stuff was booked. We are not on any kinda schedule this week expect for tonight, we've got tickets to a Very Merry Christmas at MK.

Made the opening to MK this morning, they didn' have the normal RD, where the gang rides up on the train, instead they came out at the castle and had the opening of all the lands from there, something new to me. It was very chilly this morning but soon warmed up to a really nice not too hot but just right day. Spent most of the day riding ride and doing some shopping along Main Street USA til about 3ish, the caught the ferry back to the Fort and took a nap so we won' be too tired tonight. Tomorrow is a Fort day as we head home and back to the real world Saturday. I'e Been having some issues posting pictures on here, some post some don't I believe I finally got it figured out and will post some Fort pictures tomorrow.

Screenshot_20171117-153002.jpg

First off my disclaimer, I just got a new phone Note 8, the day before we left coming here, still don't know the correct way to do a screenshot, I was resizing the picture to up load.

Second, I still know where to looks went right to it!

Now on with the show!

20171117_132111.jpg
The new golf cart is so quick it won't show the speed, just a white flash, Hey Tiggerdad wanna race?!

Had a fun time last night at MK at the Very Merry Christmas Party, great shows not to packed as far as people, but still in a crowd I always get stuck by a rude person, common politeness is a thing of the pass I believe. Rode all the good ride expect MT too long a line.

20171116_193243.jpg

20171116_193055.jpg

20171116_192134.jpg

20171116_194351.jpg

Had a good time but like always all good things must come to a and, spent today at the Fort did some looping and shopping at The Meadows, took a bunch of pictures on our Canon camera, when we got home I'll upload some. Cooked a pork loin on the grill this afternoon, had a some mac and cheese, mash taters, along with it. Then this evening we rolled up camp, flushed tanks, hooked up to the truck just gotta load up the cart in the morning, going to make one last ride on it now and fireworks later

Pictures turned out great! Thanks for the trip report and glad you had a great time.

Short but sweet trip Randy. Nice pics.

Thanks for letting us going along.

j

Glad you remembered that first pic, Randy. Safe travels home tomorrow. ED :thumbsup2

Safe travels randy. Bummed that we just missed you.

I swear I did 4 loads of laundry today. We are packed up. Running 6 miles tomorrow morning then shower and our Saturday ritual bagel for breakfast. Get the dogs and last minute stuff and hoping to leave the condo by 10. A girl can dream, can't she? Seriously though would like to get to eagles roost by 5, so need to try and leave by 10.

Kris good luck with early start I know how hard it can be to make a plan work Safe travels

Quick update. Did the 6 miles, that was no issue. Managed to leave the parking garage at 10:15 so 45 minutes late. Not bad for us. 30 minutes to storage place. Hope was to be out in 30 minutes. Nope always some kind of problem. Issues with the batteries. Needed the boost to start it up. Then the speedometer got messed up. The mechanic was able to fix that easy. Finally on the road at 11:45. So glad I was only doing half the drive. Prefer to hit campground in a little bit of light. Had a bunch of traffic in Atlanta. Still hoping to get to Lake Park by 5 pm.

Have to fix a bay door clip tonight and once at Disney needed to buy some new batteries. I hope we can install them ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter