Nov 9th dinnning reservations open...NO shows?!?!

For the week before that, Fri Nov 2nd, fantasmic packages didn’t come up/open until Saturday (2 days ago) and they added Thursday Nov 1st packages then too. So they seem to be a week behind.

Hmmm so by that logic, if I'm looking to book a F! BB package for Friday, Nov 16, I can expect that to be open for reservation this Saturday (9/22.) Hmmm. Still have a reminder set for myself every single morning for 6:50 am Pacific to get ready to hop online and try to book those packages. :D

If you're talking just normal dining reservations (not dining packages for evening entertainment), then that's open through November 19 right now. Dining reservations at DL open 60 days in advance, at 7 am Pacific.
Thanks! I guess I’ll make my reservations at work for December at 60 days :rotfl:

Hmmm so by that logic, if I'm looking to book a F! BB package for Friday, Nov 16, I can expect that to be open for reservation this Saturday (9/22.) Hmmm. Still have a reminder set for myself every single morning for 6:50 am Pacific to get ready to hop online and try to book those packages. :D

Did not work out. They still haven’t done the 9th or anything else show wise. Have a vague hope they figure out what they want to do this Saturday and do release it all up to 60 days tho. Is that hard to decide with shows that have been done for years and years?

6 weeks out from the 9th is 8 days away... so really we should know soon what’s up because the entertainment schedule will be out.

We start making our dinning reservations in 3 days for our trip- people going over thanksgiving start making theirs like tomorrow so I would think they would release these show packages soon.

Did not work out. They still haven’t done the 9th or anything else show wise. Have a vague hope they figure out what they want to do this Saturday and do release it all up to 60 days tho. Is that hard to decide with shows that have been done for years and years?

It drives me nuts. Have a time they are released and stick to it.

Still waiting....

I did got back and look at last years holiday thread and they were super late with dinning packages last year too for November... we start making reservations tomorrow... gah!

Well PTN officially ends nov 7th.

I’d feel 10x better if they would release fantasmic packages.

What are the odds they for some reason don’t run any night time entertainment?!?

Well PTN officially ends nov 7th.

I’d feel 10x better if they would release fantasmic packages.

What are the odds they for some reason don’t run any night time entertainment?!?

I'm hoping that the odds are in our favor (Hunger Games reference :crazy:) I am really looking to book some fun nighttime packages during Thanksgiving week... but.... Disney isn't posting anything very encouraging! :rolleyes1

Fantasmic will run. I'm expecting it to stay weekends only, but it will run.

Well I had River Belle Terrace Preimium Setting Package for 11/1, but they just cancelled Fantasmic that night. I got a voice mail and when I called back for an explanation, they told me Fantasmic was cancelled for that date, not available for any other date of my stay and IF I had not called back, I would have gotten hit with a no show fee. o_O

Well I had River Belle Terrace Preimium Setting Package for 11/1, but they just cancelled Fantasmic that night. I got a voice mail and when I called back for an explanation, they told me Fantasmic was cancelled for that date, not available for any other date of my stay and IF I had not called back, I would have gotten hit with a no show fee. o_O
Wait.... what? They said you could be assessed a no show fee for a package on a show that isn't running?

They cancelled on you and would have charged you a no show fee? That’s not ok. :sad2:

They cancelled on you and would have charged you a no show fee? That’s not ok. :sad2:
Yes, they assumed I would still want to eat there without the package. I told them I am from Texas, I can eat Bar-B-Que just about anywhere. I do not need to fly to California.

Our week has opened up for reservations now, but shows/packages didn't load. I guess the last week of November will load a little later like the other weeks. Darn it! I think I'll just hope that Fantasmic is running every night and then make other reservations around that idea. Decisions, decisions!

Our week has opened up for reservations now, but shows/packages didn't load. I guess the last week of November will load a little later like the other weeks. Darn it! I think I'll just hope that Fantasmic is running every night and then make other reservations around that idea. Decisions, decisions!

So far the theme is only on the weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter