Not So Scary Halloween

zakager

Earning My Ears
Would you go to MK on your last day of a trip if it was a Friday with a MNSSHP night? My friends are going the last week of September and their last day is a Friday night. They would like to go to MNSSHP on this trip. This is their first trip and they have a 5 day pass. MNSSHP is offered on Tuesday and Friday that week. I think it would be fun to spend your last night at Disney at MK with the MNSSHP but I am worried about the crowds since it will be on a Friday night. Especially after hearing everyone here talking about the size of the crowds. Would you go on Tuesday and hope for smaller crowd size or go Friday and end your Disney trip on a high with fireworks and a special party?

In Sept 2017 we went on a Tuesday. In Sept 2018 we went on a Friday. I honestly can't say there was much of a difference in the crowds either way. The only thing i'd take into consideration is what your travel plans look like the next day. The party ends well after midnight, and if you're traveling early the next day that could make for a very rough trip home.

Depends on how early you need to get up the next day to leave!! Cause if I’m going to pay extra for the party - I’m going to stay for every second!!

In my experience the last few years there has been hardly any difference in crowd level between party days. We went to three Christmas Parties last December(Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday) and Tuesday was the most crowded day for us that week, lol. I would go whichever day is the most convenient.

I'd go whichever day works better with my schedule.
I've gone the Friday before Labor Day in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
It was fine going on a Friday IMO.

I personally wouldn't want to do a party the night before leaving cause we like to close the park.

I went on a Tuesday this past year in early October. I couldn't believe how busy it was. You will definitely need a plan if you go to NSSHP no matter which night you go.

Our last trip, we surprised ourselves by going to the Halloween party on our last day there. It was cram packed full but honestly so much fun and we'd do it again in a heartbeat. Its such a wonderful way to end the trip, and we stayed until the bitter end haha so thats my vote, do the party on the last day!

Don't believe everything you read. I've been attending MNSSHP for years and, though the weekends will bring more local/ regional residents, the party is what you make it. For us, it's just fun. You can't do it all...rides, characters, treats...but choose your priorities and enjoy. For us, this year, we picked one food item, one character and one ride as a priority. Then, whatever else we accomplished was icing on our cake. We love the Sanderson Sisters Show, so we work that and the fireworks in too. Crowd size doesn't bother us. The only year that it was rough for us was during a GULLYWASHER of a downpour that lasted a few hours. That made things harder. The parade got postponed and then only had a few floats in it. But...it's still Disney, so it's great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter