Not recieved the little travel book and luggage tags yet from WDW?

Jennisney

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering when do you recieve the little book that has the plan and things to do at the parks, luggage tags and coupon booklet please?

I'm sure the last 2 years I got it a month before our trip! But I have yet to recieve it and it's less then a month until we go!

We did move house after we booked the holiday, but I updated the address ages ago.. hmm..

Thanks for any help!!!!!

They stopped sending these to UK addresses a few years ago. Now you just walk down to the Magical Express desk and check-in. You'll have to bring your luggage with you, too.

They stopped sending these to UK addresses a few years ago. Now you just walk down to the Magical Express desk and check-in. You'll have to bring your luggage with you, too.
Really? I got one for my trip last year, its a shame theyve stopped doing it now.

I think you are talking about different things.
OP - I believe you are talking about the park information booklet and general info about your trip which also comes with the Disney character luggage tags which you can attach to whatever yourself.
I understand these are supplied when a full package is booked via Disney travel company. So you should still get them
I have never had them when booking elements individually or on a DVC trip.
I believe @tinktoo may be referring to the luggage tags received to enable mde to collect your bags from the carousel. These have never been an option in the UK.

Last edited:

They haven't stopped it! Mine came three weeks before our trip last month so you should still receive them! :-)

Ours came 3 weeks before as well. You can always call to double check your address though :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! I am a bit early then haha! I definitely thought it was a month before for some reason! So hopefully they will arrive next week :)!! I was panicking as we moved house, so didnt want them to have been sent to my old address by accident :rolleyes: thanks so much!

I think you are talking about different things.....
......I believe @tinktoo may be referring to the luggage tags received to enable mde to collect your bags from the carousel. These have never been an option in the UK.

Yes - sorry for any confusion caused. I was referring to the MDE luggage tags that they used to send out (often by courier) to allow you to have the CM's at the airport collect your luggage and have it delivered to your room in resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter