Nine Dragons worth another try?

flyball

Mouseketeer
We tried Nine Dragons years ago and thought the food was extremely overpriced and not very memorable. I just read a Passporter review in which they rave about this restaurant since its menu was revamped. Anybody been recently?

I was there in Sept after the change and loved it.We went twice. We are planning another trip and it is part of our PS.

Check out my review (with pictures) in my sig - we went a couple weeks ago and it's actually one of our favorite dining experiences at WDW.

We were there last week and thought it was very good. They seem to have tables for two people, more then two you had to wait about an hour.

We ate at Nine Dragon's and enjoyed the food and service was good.::yes:: :wave2:

Thank you so much for all of your opinions! Love the review and the pix Forever42! Looks like we'll have to put this one on our list for September.

We haven't eaten there, but per the reviews here on the Dis, this restaurant has had a significant improvement over the last couple of years. Nice to know that can happen:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter