Nightly rate for GC park view?

Honeymooner04

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to do a spreadsheet to determine when we'll break even on our DVC purchase and I'm including our Oct stay at the GC. The problem is that I can't get the Disneyland website to show me the nightly rate for a park view room. Does anyone by chance know? We're staying Oct. 9 - 13. Thanks!

I'm sorry, the standard room was $280, the view room was $360. Ridiculous, IMO. I was able to get a view room there a couple years ago for $159 through Expedia.

We are staying there in Oct. using DVC points for five days. I added one night in the same theme park view room -cash and it comes out to $403.00 with tax and a AAA discount for a Friday night. Still more than points using the $10.00 a point calculation which is 36 points-$360.00 no tax. I was quoted $386. w/o tax. This was over the phone via the hotel number. On the website it quotes $360. :confused3 . I also like to calculate my "get even" year :thumbsup2 and going out of DVC messed it all up. Time to start over :lmao: :

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter