News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonders is far too large for a restaurant.
But when looking at the concept art for the space restaurant, it kinda is a circle shape. I agree that Wonders of Life is to large, but it is literally right next to Mission Space with easy access to connect.

Disney could always rebuild there as well.

I just came here to post that!

So is this going to be something worth seeing, or probably just a big description of a gift shop/snack bar type thing?
oh goody skippers canteen west. wish disney would stop copying attractions from other resorts. would be nice if disneyland would get new stuff

the new ships are supposed to be a bit bigger than the dream and fantasy. i can't see having smaller theaters when the theaters on the dream and fantasy are packed every night. now running shows two nights in a row saves on the rest of the entertainment because each seven night cruise has four shows one movie night and two entertainer nights. so you get rid of the movie night and the entertainers shows and have only four shows but then that also cuts your entertainment and i bet they don't lower prices. also on sea days they show the shows as a matinee unless its a star wars cruise or a marvel cruise

What originally was in the wonders of life? Was Body Wars and cranium command in there?

Wonder if they would consider resurrecting it. While I know they stole parts from the ride for repairing star tours, I suppose it would be fairly cheap to bring back an existing pavilion than to build a whole new one....could update the ride with a new video. I doubt it though as there's been not even one peep of a rumor about this. Just weird they would fix the roof and then stop using g the. Building. If it's not used for food and wine then w will know something is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter