News Round Up 2017

Only 1 of Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn will get in. Same for Clemson and Miami. So really all it takes is Oklahoma losing and Ohio St beating Wisconsin. I wouldn't count them out just yet. I think they have about the same shot at the playoffs as your team has of not ending their bowl game streak this year. They don't control their own destiny by any means. But if they win out I think there is a decent shot they get in with a little help.

If georgia were to beat Alabama...they both are in...

If Miami loses close to Clemson and they both end up 11-1...they both have a stronger case.

Getting destroyed by a bad Iowa in November is likely to big a sin

If georgia were to beat Alabama...they both are in...

If Miami loses close to Clemson and they both end up 11-1...they both have a stronger case.

Getting destroyed by a bad Iowa in November is likely to big a sin

fivethirtyeight.com gives OSU a 64% chance of making the playoffs if they win out. That's not nothing. And it gives Alabama only a 47% chance of winning if Georgia wins out. We can argue about what we think should or shouldn't happen, but the numbers show it is far from impossible. When they lost to Iowa I thought they were done as well and laughed at the idea when friends brought it up last week that they still had a decent path...until I looked at what really needed to happen.

Conference championships are heavily favored by the committee. And while I don't like the idea of a team that got blown out by Iowa of getting in, I like it better than non-conference champs making it. I really don't think the committee will put 2 teams in from the same conference this year with the crowded field. Especially when the SEC is so down and those 2 teams just got finished playing each other. The committee has also shown so far this year that they care a whole lot more about who you have beat rather than who you lost to or even how your lost.

No one knows who they will actually pick when all the games are played and the dust settles. I'm excited to see what happens. Let's just hope they lose to Wisconsin so we don't have to worry about it. I don't see any way we beat bama and UGA again, but it sure is fun to finally be in playoff contention near the end of the season.

Anyway... how bout that Margareta bar?

I could see this going in ride makerz spot. I feel like something more fine dinning will go in the build a bear spot since that is 2 floors.

Good point. Unless they're building a completely new location in that space between Build-a-Bear and Tortilla Jo's? Or is that where Splitsville is going? I did too much drinking at Uva Bar I guess. ;)

Good point. Unless they're building a completely new location in that space between Build-a-Bear and Tortilla Jo's? The phrase "construction will begin" threw me a little bit ...
That space is where splitsville is going. Where HoB was. Between that building and tortilla joes there isn’t much space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter