Newbie here.

DaisyLuv

Earning My Ears
To DisBoards, that is.

I've been to Disney many times as a child and adult. I now have 4 grandchildren and am hoping to take them all one day.

Husband and I last went at least 5 years ago. He hates crowds and doesn't like to ride most of the rides, but he goes because I love it and he proudly proclaims himself "The bag holder".

I'm trying to decide when and how to tell him I'm planning our next trip.....:earboy2:

Thank you! I just booked us for Oct. 22 for eight days and he didn't bat an eye! Now to the planning.....:yay:

HaHa! I did that over the summer, one day I showed my DH the computer and said what dates do you want and do you want to stay here or there?
He didn't get mad.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! My husband was all in favor of a trip to Disney, but we had to reschedule our trip. It is now set for early February. Sad to miss Food & Wine and MNSSHP, but we'll do those another time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter