*NEW* Walmart on Old Lake Wilson Road Grocery Pick-up

We used it twice on our trip June 6-19. It worked out great! They had to sub a couple of items, but overall I was impressed and able to keep our condo well stocked with little effort on my part.

We used it twice on our trip June 6-19. It worked out great! They had to sub a couple of items, but overall I was impressed and able to keep our condo well stocked with little effort on my part.

Nice !! I'm so glad to hear positive experiences. I don't go until Friday August 3rd but will schedule grocery pick-up for Saturday. I have my list ready to go. I just have to figure out when to submit it so I can get a noon pickup time. Now that the full summer season is approaching, I am hoping more people will come here and tell us about their experiences. I am sure it is about to get pretty busy so this should be interesting. I am hoping the majority of the reports are still positive. :goodvibes

Just got back this week so thought I would give you a quick review: It was very close to Windsor Hills. It was also very very busy in the evening. We did a pick up at about 10:00 am and it was very quick and easy. Did not find it hard to get in and out except for busy times. We did one pick up and a couple other quick stops for additional items throughout the week. I originally tried to book a Tuesday pick up on the Saturday before and it was already full so had to pick a Wednesday time, so book early.

Which Walmart's in Orlando offer the pick up service? I've never used the Walmart at home for this but have done it for other grocery stores.

Nevermind - I found it :)

Last edited:
***Bumping up this thread*** Anyone care to share their recent experience popcorn::
I went to this Walmart in mid-June, and it was ridiculously crowded. I had planned to do a grocery pick-up but we decided to explore. It was about 1 pm. Crowd was insane! Went back at night and crowd was still bad. Best time was at about 7 am. Decided to stick with Target on Irlo Bronson.

I have not done the pick-up thing because I get alot of frozen and cold
foods and I don't think you can do those with pick up , but I don't
really know.

We frequent this store and do like it. The one over on 27 is further
away and always crowded. Traffic can be a hassle getting there.

Back to this walmart. It is huge , clean , stocked most of the time , and
has lots of disney items so that you feel your right at Disney.

I have never had a problem getting a parking spot up close.
People are in and out of that place constantly.
What we do have a problem with is getting into the parking lot.
The design of the roads is dangerous.
There are cars driving everywhere and people , kids , etc .
So, one has to be extremely careful when pulling in and leaving.
Other than that its a great Walmart.
Check out can be problematic at times but thats to be
expected.
Self-checkout is your friend unless you have a loaded cart.
I use the pick up service twice a week at home. The frozen food is kept frozen and the cold food is kept cold until pick up. My ice cream is always frozen solid when I get home.

My experience for Wal-Mart pick up on Old Lake Wilson road gets two thumbs up!!! My pickup time window was 11am to 12pm and I got my text message @10:47am that my order was ready. Everything was correct and no substitutions were made. I plan to do it again for next Saturday when we leave Orange Lake and go to Westgate resort. I am a satisfied customer!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :goodvibes

This is good to hear; I'll be coming down in December and don't want to spend a lot of time shopping...will give it a try!

This is why I love Disboards! Came on looking for best grocery options near Indian Ridge, and now I realize we can order for pickup. Our arrival day just got so much easier!!!

May I ask how you pay for your shopping?

Do you pay by credit card at home and just show the confirmation email when you collect your purchases or do you need to sign a credit card slip when you collect your shopping?

I will pay for the order but my nephew has offered to collect the shopping, I do not want to waste his time if I need to be there to sign for it.

Thank you.

Re-read my message above and thought I should clarify my question as it reads suspect.

In the UK I order and pay for click and collect and my husband collects it wirh a copy of the email and ID, is it the same for WalMart?

Thank you.

Re-read my message above and thought I should clarify my question as it reads suspect.

In the UK I order and pay for click and collect and my husband collects it wirh a copy of the email and ID, is it the same for WalMart?

Thank you.
I do a grocery order for my CM dd once a month or so at WalMart. I place the order, I pay for it, and she has a copy of the email to pick it up. I usually plug in her info (email and phone number) so she has no issues. I've had very good experiences with the Old Lake Walmart!!!

I do a grocery order for my CM dd once a month or so at WalMart. I place the order, I pay for it, and she has a copy of the email to pick it up. I usually plug in her info (email and phone number) so she has no issues. I've had very good experiences with the Old Lake Walmart!!!
Thank you. That is extremely helpful.

Used this service for my Christmas shop.
It was great. Very efficient and no queuing!
Thank you for highlighting this service and for the advice on how to use it, especially to goofy4tink.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Wondering if you have a pick up time at say 4pm what happens if you get delayed and don't get to pick it up until 6 or 7 pm?

Thank you.

While I’ve not shopped this specific store, we use this service sometimes at home. I’ve never had any issues sending DH to pick up. They’ve never even asked him for the confirmation or ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter