New to Tokyo Parks.

What's so great about Sinbad? It looks really boring to me, but Tom Bricker seems obsessed with it.

What's so great about Sinbad? It looks really boring to me, but Tom Bricker seems obsessed with it.

It reminded me of It's a Small World, with more of a plot, and a catchy song. The best part was that it was walk on. We went on several times. :)

Good news that your trip isn't until July. That will give you plenty of time to figure out what all the buttons are for (we never did!).

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR -- I've been trying all day to upload a photo. You'd think I have nothing better to do than to tear my hair out. Eventually I'll figure out how to upload a photo of our Tokyo toilet so you can figure out how and what you want to spray! :confused3

Last edited:

Good news that your trip isn't until July. That will give you plenty of time to figure out what all the buttons are for (we never did!).

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR -- I've been trying all day to upload a photo. You'd think I have nothing better to do than to tear my hair out. Eventually I'll figure out how to upload a photo of our Tokyo toilet so you can figure out how and what you want to spray! :confused3

LOL!!! I miss those Japanese toilets. Seriously thought about installing one at home. We may do it yet! :)

After two nights at Disneyland Hotel we checked into MiraCosta so I asked our female bellhop how to work the toilet. (I wouldn't have asked a guy, but felt comfortable asking a woman.) She showed me how to flush it -- which fortunately we had already figured out. I don't know if she was embarrassed to go into details, was too reserved, or figured if we understood the basics we'd be fine.

Still not sure what all the buttons do, hope I didn't miss too much.

Lol. Just sit down (on a clean toilet, that is, flush first) and try them all. You may get a surprise or two, but it's not going to hurt you.

:tilt: (I thought there used to be a guy with a big thumbs up. Little green smile while have to do.)

By the way, Original Poster, sorry, it seems as though I may have digressed from your original query.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter