New to Disney, Just Made My Reservations, How Did I Do?

MinnieCandi

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney in November :banana: ! Yeah :cheer2: ! This is my family of 4 second trip (but the first time we are going just us). We are very excited! :woohoo: I just made our reservations (we are in the dining plan) and here they are

Princess Storybook @ Akershus for breakfast
Chef Mickey for Dinner
Coral Reef for Dinner
Yachtsman Steakhouse for Dinner
Crystal Palace for Dinner

We will be there for 6 nights (1st night no plans), 2 princesses ages 6 & 8 me and hubby will be going. Also, has anyone had any trouble with the Disney transportation from the airport? Thanks for any input! :thumbsup2

I think that they look pretty good :thumbsup2 The only one you might want to consider changing is Chef Mickey's for dinner. It gets really mixed reviews for dinner. We personally prefer 'Ohana for dinner at the Polynesian!

You should check out the Transportation board for information about Magical Express (I haven't used it yet so can't give you any info on it - sorry.)

Have a great trip & welcome to the DIS!!!

These look good. And in response to the mixed reviews of Chef Mickey's for dinner: we loved our dinner there and are returning for dinner on our July trip. Your choices are pretty varied and the kids will like the three character meals. Have fun!

We've only done Chef Mickey for breakfast so I can't comment on the dinner - but the character interaction at breakfast was fine (about what I'd expect not better not worse).

We used Magical Express last year for our family of 4 and it was great. We didn't experience a long wait and the buses were comfortable and the movie distracted dd1 and ds3 for awhile. Not sure if you've already read this but pack in your carry-on anything you might want for the first few hours you are there. It does take awhile to get the luggage, which is fine with us. I just make sure to take bathing suits, a change of clothes, and other stuff with us in a separate carryon.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the DIS, you will find such useful information here and become addicted like the rest of us.
Your choices are great! We ate at Yachtsman for the first time last weekend (for my b-day) and it was absolutely the best meal ive had at disney. The steak was amazing, so was the lobster bisque soup. My dd had a salad that was great also. As for Chef Mickeys we have eaten there for dinner, the food is buffet food, it isnt horrible, and the kids will absolutely love it!!!
Cant comment on ME as said previously check the transportation board, they always have updated info.
Have a great time!!!!!

It looks great! Just make sure that you are all seafood fans for Coral Reef.

We LOVE the food at Chef Mickeys Dinner! And the atmosphere is so much fun!

No problems here with the Magical Express.

Thanks to everyone for your input! :thumbsup2 We are all really excited for our trip :Pinkbounc and now I feel good about the dinner choices we made. Cant wait to start eating :goodvibes !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter