New or new to you snacks?

I am a huge fan of the glazed donut which chocolate frosting from the vendor that was across from Toy Story Mania. I don't know what makes them stand out, but I dream about that donut. So good!
Funny, Toy Story Mania is an EMH rush to ride (usually get around twice before the lines) must be a morning thing but that donut calls to me and I answer!

We tried the Apple Pie candy apple found in the Big Top store in MK by Dumbo, and while I have never been a candy/caramel apple fan, this apple was AMAZING. I cant wait to get another one on our next trip.

Love and have to have each trip: School house bread - Norway, Pepperjack cheese suffed pretzel - MK, Dole Whip float - MK
Wanna try: shrimp mac ' n cheese - Eight Spoons, AK; All American Sundae - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, MK; Poutine - Refreshment Port, EP; and Funnel Cake - Oasis Canteen, HS

Love this thread!! I have not been since 2004 and am going solo in October. I loved the school bread when we were there also the French toast loaf at the MK bakery which is gone :sad:, can’t wait to try some of the ones listed here.

Looking forward to some old favorite snacks and some new things to try next week! In Epcot: Strawberry cake at Sunshine Seasons, many snacks from Outdoor Kitchen kiosks at the Flower and Garden Festival, baklava from Tangierine Café, and strudel from Sommerfest. In Magic Kingdom: Pineapple upside down cake Dole Whip, and Cinnamon roll from Gaston's. At Hollywood Studios: Carrot Cake cookie from Trolley Car Café (Starbucks), Apple Crisp ice cream thing from Hollywood Scoops, and I just added the Strawberry funnel cake with ice cream by Indiana Jones. Animal Kingdom: Malva cake sundae. We leave in two days!!!

Looking forward to some old favorite snacks and some new things to try next week! In Epcot: Strawberry cake at Sunshine Seasons, many snacks from Outdoor Kitchen kiosks at the Flower and Garden Festival, baklava from Tangierine Café, and strudel from Sommerfest. In Magic Kingdom: Pineapple upside down cake Dole Whip, and Cinnamon roll from Gaston's. At Hollywood Studios: Carrot Cake cookie from Trolley Car Café (Starbucks), Apple Crisp ice cream thing from Hollywood Scoops, and I just added the Strawberry funnel cake with ice cream by Indiana Jones. Animal Kingdom: Malva cake sundae. We leave in two days!!!
That strawberry cake at Sunshine Seasons is sooo good, as is their Key lime pie!

I love the Cinnamon Pretzels at Wetzels Pretzels in Disney Springs. We dont have Wetzels Pretzels in the UK.

Where is Eight Spoons?

Oh - I wanted to try the carrot cake cookie too but sadly when we go in September the Trolley Car will be closed due to Toy Story land expansion....hoping the goodies will be available elsewhere (let me know how the cookie was )

I love cream cheese pretzels and napoleons from France. We like dole whips, too, but I want to try the upside down cake. I also want to try the poutine and smores crepe in Disney Springs.

My favorite snack from my trip last summer:
7B46F426-43CC-4140-BEA6-FBCC2E982369.jpeg
The croissant donut from The Refreshment Port near Canada in the World Showcase. Seriously, this thing was amazing!!!

Oh - I wanted to try the carrot cake cookie too but sadly when we go in September the Trolley Car will be closed due to Toy Story land expansion....hoping the goodies will be available elsewhere (let me know how the cookie was )

You can now get the carrot cake cookie at the Starbucks location in HS. Unfortunately, it has changed. The icing to cake ratio is different. There is less icing in the middle and the cake portion is thicker now. The Disney Food Blog has side-by-side pictures on their website so you can see the difference. Lol

School Bread and Mickey Bars. It took me years to try the school bread, and I will forever regret waiting so long. Same with the Mickey Bars. I always thought "chocolate covered ice cream, big deal", but then we did the Frozen dessert party a few years ago and got free Mickey Bars during the parade and OMG!
I also love the chocolate covered Mickey/Minnie apples, but they're a pain to eat in public (even when they're cut), so I always bring one home to eat a day or two after we get home.

You can now get the carrot cake cookie at the Starbucks location in HS. Unfortunately, it has changed. The icing to cake ratio is different. There is less icing in the middle and the cake portion is thicker now. The Disney Food Blog has side-by-side pictures on their website so you can see the difference. Lol
Trolley Car Cafe is the name of the Starbucks at HS. I am so sad about the change. I loved that cookie. :(

That mango pie is delicious. Even for a chocoholic!

I had this a few weeks ago and didn't really like it.. I was so looking forward to it because I love key lime pie and I love mango but mine seemed off somehow it just had a weird flavor and texture in my opinion.

My favorite snack was 100% the nutella waffle.. I had it for breakfast on my birthday and it was just perfection

Favorites: strawberry shortcake from Sunshine Seasons, Ohana bread pudding, and dole whip.
Looking to try on my upcoming trip: PBJ cupcake from Sunshine Seasons

You should try the frozen coke at the kiosk near Test Track...they can add rum...
I was a happy mommy for the remainder of the afternoon :drinking:

We just returned and much to our surprise....

We tried the Cheshire Cat Tail at MK... we got another the next day! Yummy! Not overly sweet either. :)

We loved the Cheshire Cat Tail. I'm wondering if I could make a copycat at home with puff pastry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!