New Gondola ride from Pop Century

Okiemom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how the gondola transportation will run to Hollywood Studios VS Epcot? We are staying at Pop Century and plan on avoiding HS due to the opening of Star Wars, but we want to go to Epcot. I am wondering if they will separate lines for each park? I can image the lines to HS..... Does it run from one park to the next, and everyone in the same line to get on?

I think you will have to go from Pop to CBR and then transfer to the park you want to go to. I believe there are three lines that go to CBR and back.

disney-skyliner-map.png

yes, @cinderaimee is correct, you will have to change at CBR

CBR is like the hub with 3 lines leaving from it. So to get from POP to ECPOT you will take the line from POP to CBR, get off at CBR and change to the line that goes from CBR to EPCOT

So you will have people going to DHS with you from POP to CBR, but then they will get in a separate DHS line at CBR

I wonder if we would have to get off and back in another line?

I saw that diagram, that makes sense to me now that I know the CBR is the hub. So I guess it will be crazy line until we get to the CBR, then maybe not near as bad going to Epcot.... Thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!