New Experiences?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
What are some new things you plan to do that will be your first time doing even though you have been to WDW before? We have been to WDW frequently and are looking for some new things we haven't done yet. We are 2 adults, 24 and 25.

So far I'm thinking...
  • Wild Africa Trek
  • Kiss Goodnight closing at MK
  • New opening show at MK
  • Trader Sams
  • Rent the little boats on Bay Lake
  • Toy Story Land
  • Some new restaurants

I try to do 1 new thing each trip, some of which depends upon whether or not I have a car. It may be something Disney, or something in the area. Don't forget about the older, more classic, pre-Disney area attraction, like Gatorland and Weeki Wachee springs, Bush Gardens and so forth. There are also hot air balloon rides, helicopter rides and such.

I always add one thing to each trip that we've never done before. This year, we are going to do the Member Night at Splitsville and (finally!) see the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue. There's a slight possibility we may get a nail treatment at one of the spas too...we'll see.

Some of our past "events" included...
  • Wanyama Safari
  • Wild Africa Trek
  • Segway Tour and a horseback ride at Ft. Wilderness
  • Parasailing
  • Fishing Excursion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter