New Bounceback: Free Dining 2019

We were at Pop last week and I could not find anything at all in our room about a BB offer. I went through every page of the information in our room but there wasn't anything there. Glad I knew to call x8844 and got our Sept 2019 FD trip booked!

August 7-17 we stayed at POFQ for 3 nights then moved to WL for 7 nights and neither room or packet they leave had anything about the FD BB. Thankfully we've done it in the past and knew all about it and called x8844.

I’ve noticed this year and last they haven’t had anything in the rooms - no sign of it. They used to be advertised in the rooms very well, then it was hit or miss for a few years, now it seems that they don’t advertise at all - you have to go in already knowing about it. Thankfully I’ve been booking bounceback offers for years!

I didn’t have anything this trip but in Jan I had a booklet in the room with info published in it as I took pictures of it.

I booked a BB for Aug 2019 for AKL, and now my daughter and her best friend wants to come. There is already 4 ( me, dh, dd, and dd) of us in one room so my question is can I add another room?

I booked a BB for Aug 2019 for AKL, and now my daughter and her best friend wants to come. There is already 4 ( me, dh, dd, and dd) of us in one room so my question is can I add another room?
I think you're best to call the Frequent Stay number (1-407-939-1923) and ask. Was your husband on the 2018 reservation with you when you booked the Aug 2019 BB? If he was and is currently on the new 2019 reservation, I'm not sure if they'll be able to possibly book a second room in his name?

I wouldn't count on it as I'm guessing you're home now so no longer to book a BB but it's always worth asking.

I think you're best to call the Frequent Stay number (1-407-939-1923) and ask. Was your husband on the 2018 reservation with you when you booked the Aug 2019 BB? If he was and is currently on the new 2019 reservation, I'm not sure if they'll be able to possibly book a second room in his name?

I wouldn't count on it as I'm guessing you're home now so no longer to book a BB but it's always worth asking.
Yes my husband was on this past trip and he is on the 2019 reservation. I booked The bb on this past Saturday and we got home last night. Thank you for your help. I’m gonna call and ask and I will post the answer.

Ok so I just spoke to a cm and she said that I can not add another room under bb but I can change/ make modifications to my resort to a villa and add another person.

Ok so I just spoke to a cm and she said that I can not add another room under bb but I can change/ make modifications to my resort to a villa and add another person.
I was pretty sure this would be the answer as a BB needs to be booked while you're still there but it was worth asking. Hopefully a General Public FD offer will come out in the spring and you will be able to secure a second room that way.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Sorry the answer wasn't what you were hoping for.

Just returned from a one night stay at All Star Movies and 2 nights at Pop. Both rooms had the bounceback flyer. I also asked about booking a room in my daughter’s name even though she wasn’t with us. As others have reported, the answer was yes. The cast member said the policy had changed and if you had someone tell you no you could ask for guest services. But if we cancelled our room, then hers would also be cancelled. I’m so glad they fixed this! It’s a big improvement from 2 years ago.

Just returned from a one night stay at All Star Movies and 2 nights at Pop. Both rooms had the bounceback flyer. I also asked about booking a room in my daughter’s name even though she wasn’t with us. As others have reported, the answer was yes. The cast member said the policy had changed and if you had someone tell you no you could ask for guest services. But if we cancelled our room, then hers would also be cancelled. I’m so glad they fixed this! It’s a big improvement from 2 years ago.

Thanks for sharing your experience. That's good to know

How many adults did you have in your room?

I tried to book a room for my SIL last week but couldn’t because I was the only adult in the room so I was only eligible to book 1 B.B. offer and used it for our Sep 2019 trip.

There were three adults in our room so we could have booked three rooms. That part hasn’t changed but being able to have the lead name on the reservation be different from one of the three adults currently in the room is a huge improvement.

That might be a savings over booking another room. Or as was also suggested, wait and book another if a discount code is offered down the line. I have run into this, having booked a BB, and then had more family decide to come along. In the end it worked out well becuase I had the FD< and booked a RO so we had the best of both Worlds.

There were three adults in our room so we could have booked three rooms. That part hasn’t changed but being able to have the lead name on the reservation be different from one of the three adults currently in the room is a huge improvement.

This is a great improvement! We have had to list our adult kids & their spouses seperatly in our rooms in the past, then have the front desk change everyone at check in. It was just a time annoyance before, but it really made planning a problem with fastpasses, magic bands etc. Having everyone where they belong from the beginning really cuts down on confusion.

This was the important difference. I was the only adult in our room so I was only eligible to book one BB offer.

We were at Pop last week and I could not find anything at all in our room about a BB offer. I went through every page of the information in our room but there wasn't anything there. Glad I knew to call x8844 and got our Sept 2019 FD trip booked!

We were at Port Orleans Riverside Sept 1-9th. There was nothing in our room to indicate the BB offer. I didn't know about the X8844 so I went to the front desk to ask if there was an offer. He said he didn't think there was an offer for the moderates and even said that if there was, info would be in the room. I knew from the boards that there was an offer out there and he gave me an 800 number to call to check. There definitely was a FD offer and we booked for June! I'm glad I didn't take his word for it.

I’ve noticed this year and last they haven’t had anything in the rooms - no sign of it. They used to be advertised in the rooms very well, then it was hit or miss for a few years, now it seems that they don’t advertise at all - you have to go in already knowing about it. Thankfully I’ve been booking bounceback offers for years!

We have seen the same thing. Nothing about it in the room for quite a few years now. In many cases, the front desk doesn't even know, lol.

Luckily, I know the 8844 by heart, and also keep the "external number" for bounce back, 407-939-1922, in my cell in case I want to call from a park or off site. Overall, we have been booking bounce backs, almost always free dining, for 10+ years now, and better than half of that time there has been no info in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!