Need Help With Non-Disney Cruise Designs Please

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise soon and I am hoping that somebody here can help me with some designs for this. We have three ports on this cruise and I would love to have a postcard style magnet design for each of them. The ports are Hong Kong, Subic Bay and Manila. I tried my hand at this myself, but just could not make it work.

Other details:

Names: The Ball Family (Corinna and Graham)
Dates: June 6th to 11th 2018
Ship: Ovation of the Seas

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Corinna

Hopeful little bump. We are leaving in just over two weeks and I will be away on a work conference for most of next week.

Corinna

Not really sure exactly what you were looking for, but I worked on these today for you. I will private message you a link to them on my Flickr account so that if you like them, you can download the full resolution copies.

IMG_8687.JPG

That's awesome! Thanks so much for sharing the photo. We very rarely get people that take photos of when they use our items we make, so it's always great and makes me extra happy when they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter