Need help with my Olympus C-750

yogibigdog

DIS Veteran
I have an Olympus C-750. Every Christmas I have the same problem - When I am taking a picture indoors of people standing in front of the Christmas tree - the camera focuses on the lights and the people come out blurry. I tried it with the flash and without. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

yogibigdog said:
I have an Olympus C-750. Every Christmas I have the same problem - When I am taking a picture indoors of people standing in front of the Christmas tree - the camera focuses on the lights and the people come out blurry. I tried it with the flash and without. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

somewhere near the center of your viewfinder there should be lines showing your focus area, you need to make sure this is on one of the people, not between people,,not familiar with your camera but with some cameras you can focus on an area, such as someones face, slightly press the shutter release to lock focus, recompose the shot and then press the shutter release all the way..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter