• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help for a recipe from Chef Mickey's

dmfuru

Mouseketeer
In December of 1999, my family and I ate at Chef Mickey's and they had this wonderful shrimp and penne pasta in a cream sauce that we fell in love with. I asked the waiter for the recipe and he just had me write down my address so the chef could write it down and send to me. Well, it's been over a year now and I still have not receive it.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the kitchen at Chef Mickey's so I can finally get this recipe? I personally do not like any kind of cream sauce because they are usually heavy, but this cream sauce was very light. I liked it so much that I had several servings of the pasta. I would really appreciate any help.

I don't have any direct help on this. I don't think this recipe is posted on any of the usual Web sites. If no one has an email address for you, maybe you could call the Contemporary and ask for the address for someone on the culinary staff.

d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter