Need for new information!

MousekeMommy

Mouseketeer
Hi folks!
Last time I posted for Disney info was 2-3 years ago!!! It's time for another trip to Disney for us!:wizard:
My youngest son has 3rd degree heart block--"corrected" with a pacemaker. Heat & sun are he## for him. Last time, staying on Disney property using buses and a stroller with GAC stroller as wheelchair was our answer (he was 4 going on 5). It's a different story, now . . .
This time, he wants to go to Universal as well as Disney (heard it wasn't as good with disabilities???) He is really interested in the "wizarding world of Harry Potter"--his name is Harry!!! Also, I know my boys would also be interested in visiting NASA (what is its official name now??? it's changed a few times in my lifetime . . .) I'm a teacher in an Indiana district that forbids using sick/personal days for vacation, so we are locked into "summer", June-late July, for vacation. I'm completely sure he will freak at the idea of a wheel chair (last time an insensitive CM asked us why a "big boy" was using a stroller, even with the special tag :eek: --he has a heart condition, he's not hard-of-hearing!!!!). But even if I insist that he use a chair, I'm afraid he's going to freak out and/or tire out and make the whole vacation miserable for my "typical" child (only 1 1/2 year older). Any suggestions or tips???
Thanks in advance!!!
MousekeMommy:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter