Need Crocs for my 8 year old...do they even exist???

MemoryMakers2669

<font color=green>Would rather have a sippy tag th
My dd wears a size 4, but all I see on Shoebuy for her is childs size 3, then the adult sizes start at 4M/6W.

Where are the size 4s? She wears the childs 3 now, but they fit too well!

I put this here, as I always come to find Croc info here.

I bought DD9 a size M4/W6 and they fit her fine. She wears a 3 1/2 in Stride Rite tennis shoes. I had the same problem on Shoebuy (figuring out which size I was supposed to order), but I decided to give it a try since they have free shipping and free returns. You could also order the 3 and the 4 and return the one that doesn't fit.

OK, I will give the Mens 4 a try and see if it works. The 3 will not, looking at the fuzzy ones for this winter. She is already busting out of her Disney crocs that are 3s. But, I will try the others..thanks!

A child' 4 is the same as a women's 6. I just found that out last week when trying to find shoes for my DD9!!

If you go on the Crocs site they have a size chart that you can print out and have your child put their foot on it, then it will tell you the size. Their sizes always throw me off.

A child' 4 is the same as a women's 6. I just found that out last week when trying to find shoes for my DD9!!

yep..I can shop in both depts for shoes for my 9yo daughter

My DD8 wears a size 2 and I recently ordered her the M1/W3 in the hannah montana mammoths and they were too small.

I haven't looked at the next size up yet which i thought would be a M2/W4 but it looks like you guys are saying it doesn't exist.

I am going to have to check and get another pair ordered for her.

Has anyone seen the Hannah Montana mammoths at stores anywhere? The first order I place I had free shipping and now i am going to have to pay (9.99) for shipping.

My DD8 wears a size 2 and I recently ordered her the M1/W3 in the hannah montana mammoths and they were too small.

I haven't looked at the next size up yet which i thought would be a M2/W4 but it looks like you guys are saying it doesn't exist.

I am going to have to check and get another pair ordered for her.

Has anyone seen the Hannah Montana mammoths at stores anywhere? The first order I place I had free shipping and now i am going to have to pay (9.99) for shipping.

Is this the one?:

http://www.shoebuy.com/crocs-disney-hannah-montana/261983/558218

If she wears a size 2 (children's), then you should be able to order a kid's 2 or 3. Shoebuy has free shipping and free returns in case they don't fit. They are showing both the 2 and the 3 in stock. The M1/W3 is equivalent to a child's size 1.

Is this the one?:

http://www.shoebuy.com/crocs-disney-hannah-montana/261983/558218

If she wears a size 2 (children's), then you should be able to order a kid's 2 or 3. Shoebuy has free shipping and free returns in case they don't fit. They are showing both the 2 and the 3 in stock. The M1/W3 is equivalent to a child's size 1.

Thanks for trying to help, but I am looking for the Mammoth Hannah Montana, they are really new and i haven't seen them anywhere but the crocs website.

The 2/4 size does exist, that's what all of my dd's crocs are. I even just recently bought her a pair of Disney Mammoth crocs in that size.

And for what its worth, she wears a size 3 in tennis shoes and the 2/4 crocs work just fine for her.

Good luck finding what you need

Amazon does have the 1M/3W and 2M/4W! Course that is at full price. I have a $10 off for Shoebuy!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest