Need advice on Disney Book Inscription

d.kurz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi there!

I'll try to be brief!

A favorite nephew of mine just went through a battle with testicular cancer. He's only 26 years old and they said he will be just fine. Thank God (who was not on vacation in Bermuda at the time;). Anyhow, he lives in L.A. with his girlfriend. I met her last Christmas and we hit it off. Mostly because during the introduction my nephew said....Hey Dorothy, tell her what your favorite place in the world is. You guys know the answer. Turns out she's a Disney Lover, too. Anyhow, this sweet, young, pretty 28 year old stuck with my nephew through his chemo, surgery...the whole deal. I bought her "Inside the Dream", a nice big coffee table book about Walt. I just felt that she must be one spectacular human being and she must really love my nephew. And I felt really grateful for that. So I want to put an inscription in the book, but I'm not sure what to say. I mean, she may not be in his life forever....

So here's something like what I was thinking:

To A:

From one Disney lover to another with my sincere admiration and gratitude for sticking by Kevin through his ordeal.

Please give me your honest opinions!! Too short? Or should I just not make an inscription??

Thanks a bunch!!

Originally posted by d.kurz
I just felt that she must be one spectacular human being and she must really love my nephew. And I felt really grateful for that.

I think you can find your inscription within those two sentences.:)

Thanks, guys. I was having a hard time starting....

Originally posted by d.kurz

From one Disney lover to another with my sincere admiration and gratitude for sticking by Kevin through his ordeal.

I think that's perfect! :)

When RMD is right, he's right. Those two sentences say it all.

Oh! And does the inscription go on the first right hand page as soon as you open the book? Or the next right hand page?

Thanks for the input!! I knew I could count on you guys!!

Normally, a book should be inscribed on the front fly leaf (the front page right when you open the book, not the cover)

Great. Thanks again, everybody!

Enjoy the Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter