• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Neat Disney Die Cut Packs at Mousememories.com!

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
Don't know if anyone's mentioned these yet but someone on my Disney Scrapper email list posted about some great Cut-it-Up die cut packs at mousememories. I ordered the "Honey Bear Die Cut Kit" -- has hunny pots, bees, red balloon, grass, a tree,an owl, a rabbit, a Pooh-type bear w/red shirt, and the words "Oh bother" (the "r" has Eeyore's tail coming off of it) and "Silly ol' bear".

The "Main Street Houses" kit has various neat houses, two silver lampposts and the words "Main Street USA". I've already made punch-art garlands and tiny Mickey-head wreaths for the houses so I can use them for the pages I'll make for our December trip.

The last set I bought was the "Amusement Park" kit. It has a blue globe with "It's a Small World" on it, a haunted house w/ghosts & tombstones, the word "Goofy", a big black mouse-shaped balloon, silver fireworks, a castle and a mountain w/separate vellum snow.

They were 3.99 each and I just love them! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter